Books Download Online Forget You Free

List Books Supposing Forget You

Original Title: Forget You
ISBN: 1439178232 (ISBN13: 9781439178232)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Zoey Commander, Doug Fox, Brandon Moore
Setting: Coconut Grove, Florida(United States) Florida(United States)
Books Download Online Forget You  Free
Forget You Paperback | Pages: 292 pages
Rating: 3.79 | 26331 Users | 1383 Reviews

Present Of Books Forget You

Title:Forget You
Author:Jennifer Echols
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 292 pages
Published:July 20th 2010 by MTV Books (first published June 30th 2010)
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Realistic Fiction

Narration As Books Forget You

Why can't you choose what you forget ... and what you remember? There’s a lot Zoey would like to forget. Like how her father has knocked up his twenty-four-year old girlfriend. Like Zoey’s fear that the whole town will find out about her mom’s nervous breakdown. Like darkly handsome bad boy Doug taunting her at school. Feeling like her life is about to become a complete mess, Zoey fights back the only way she knows how, using her famous attention to detail to make sure she’s the perfect daughter, the perfect student, and the perfect girlfriend to ultra-popular football player Brandon.  But then Zoey is in a car crash, and the next day there’s one thing she can’t remember at all--the entire night before. Did she go parking with Brandon, like she planned? And if so, why does it seem like Brandon is avoiding her? And why is Doug--of all people-- suddenly acting as if something significant happened between the two of them? Zoey dimly remembers Doug pulling her from the wreck, but he keeps referring to what happened that night as if it was more, and it terrifies Zoey to admit how much is a blank to her. Controlled, meticulous Zoey is quickly losing her grip on the all-important details of her life--a life that seems strangely empty of Brandon, and strangely full of Doug. 

Rating Of Books Forget You
Ratings: 3.79 From 26331 Users | 1383 Reviews

Commentary Of Books Forget You


2.5 starsI am going to dub this the Awkward Second Date Book. Lets back up a moment to Going Too Far, which I read earlier this month. It was my first Echols book, and we hit it off. I spent three days with Going Too Far, and I was quite enamoured with it, in particular with Echols well-drawn characters and the intense chemistry that drove the story. Fast forward one chapter into my second Echols book Forget You. I found myself perplexed - giving the book a quizzical raised eyebrow. Was I drunk

I don't think I could be more obsessed with a book! I love this book so much! I almost started rereading it as soon as I finished it. I was such a giddy dork while reading this, it was really quite embarrassing, luckily I was by myself. I love all of Jennifer Echols books so I was impatiently awaiting the release of this one. And when I got it in the mail I was so excited. But I was afraid that I had built it up so much in my mind that it wasn't going to be as good as I hoped. But don't you

When I first read all the rave reviews of Echols' Going Too Far, I was psyched to read it. I love a good YA contemporary romance and am always looking for new authors. Although I liked Going Too Far, I didn't love it, and I certainly didn't think it lived up to all the hype. However, I did enjoy it and was hoping I 'd LOVE Forget You. Alas, I liked this one much less than Going Too Far.Why? Simple, Zoey. The main character. I, frankly, could not stand her. On one hand I really felt sorry for

Forget You by Jennifer Echols wasnt as great as I was hoping it would be, which was slightly disappointing because I absolutely loved Going Too Far and was hoping for a repeat. However, that's not to say I didn't enjoy this book to some degree because I actually did. At times, though, the writing and flow seemed a bit choppy and all over the place, which was a bit distracting. As far as the characters go, I liked Zoey, but I wished she would have gotten a clue a bit sooner about the whole

I am having difficulty believing it was almost a year ago that I read Going Too Far. It was a solid swallow-in-a-single-gulp read and, I have often thought of Meg's "I am full of fear" mantra and smiled. I'm happy it's received the welcome attention it has in the blogosphere and I knew her next romantic drama would meet with a host of eager readers. When I first read the synopsis for Jennifer Echols' FORGET YOU, I admit I was completely sucked in by the amnesia angle and the whole waking up to

I recommend Forget You.*****"I don't think we should spend any more time together unless i have a chance with you."HOTNESS PERSONIFIED!Thats how Echols described Brandon and it seemed fitting that i describe her book in the same manner. :) Gosh, i am definitely having fangirl moments in this review. Ive got dibs on Doug Fox!Zoey (she looked like Uma Thurman) reminded me of Brittany from Perfect Chemistry (they wanted to preserve their perfect-girl-daughter act), but i have to say the latter has

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free