Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28) Download Free

Mention Containing Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)

Title:The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)
Author:Lilian Jackson Braun
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 288 pages
Published:December 26th 2006 by Jove (first published January 10th 2006)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Animals. Cats
Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28) Download Free
The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 288 pages
Rating: 3.68 | 4832 Users | 364 Reviews

Description In Pursuance Of Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)

The magnificently mustached local columnist Jim Qwilleran (along with his two Siamese cats, Koko and Yum Yum) has his hands full with numerous projects associated with the town's 150th birthday. But when an aspiring young architect visiting from California -- the nephew (and only heir) of the deceased socialites Nathan and Doris Ledfield -- asks to sketch his renowned home (a renovated apple barn), Qwill happily obliges. When the young man stops by, however, Koko inexplicably assaults the visitor by dropping onto him from an upper balcony. Quill realizes that his extraordinarily perceptive Siamese knows that something unseemly involving the architect is in the works -- but what?

Identify Books Supposing The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)

Original Title: The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell
ISBN: 0515142417 (ISBN13: 9780515142419)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cat Who... #28
Characters: Jim Qwilleran, Koko, Yum Yum
Setting: United States of America


Rating Containing Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)
Ratings: 3.68 From 4832 Users | 364 Reviews

Column Containing Books The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell (Cat Who... #28)
Book Review 3 of 5 stars to The Cat Who Dropped a Bombshell, the 28th (and next to last) release in the "Cat Who" cozy mystery series, written in 2006 by Lilian Jackson Braun. For fans of the series, this one was a bit of a disappointment. The last few books took longer than usual to come out and may have had a ghost writer for parts of them, due to the author being in her 90s and starting to get ill. It's also hard to come up with new ideas after this many books in a single series, but the

I have loved these "Cat Who" books, and am sorry that I'm about done reading them all. I guess I might have to revisit them sometime ... the characters are so interesting, especially the cats and the journalist protagonist and his lovely lady. Murder mysteries that are not at all scary, just good clean fun. Delightful reading!

Amateur feline sleuths KoKo and YumYum again help reporter Qwilleran solve the mystery. This time, the Town of Pickax is on the verge of its 150th anniversary. Polly, Qwills amore, has moved from Head Librarian to Manager of The Pirates Chest, a bookstore financed largely through the K-Fund which came from Qwills unexpected inheritance.A large part of Brauns success is a readers enchantment with Qwill, his two cats and his community. After an architect student sketches the interior of Qwills

I read this because I bought it for my grandma and she wanted me to read it when she finished. There was a mystery here? It bored me to death (took me 2 months to finally finish). If I want to read about some rich guy who everybody loves, I'll read J.D. Robb thank you very much. At least there's some action there!

Cute book. Must be a cat lover to appreciate the feline mystique.

This is my first foray into Lillian Jackson Braun, and I don't believe I will read her books again. A cozy mystery, I can see that readers who have read the other 27 books will enjoy the little reminders of past events sprinkled in the story, but I did not find that I needed to read any other Cat book before reading this one.I did not finish this bookThe town of Pickax is having it' 150 anniversary, and they decide to have three festivals: Pickax Then, Pickax Now, and Pickax Future. The cats are

I listened to this book for the second time. I played it at bed time, and it helped me to go to sleep. The murder in this book seems more removed from the story, than in other Cat Who books. The books are more about the relationships and goings on in the area, than the murders that are committed. I enjoy the characters in these books. I listened to this book once more. Its like visiting an old friend. There are only four disks. I love the idea of this little friendly community, and all the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog