Books Download Free Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1) Online

Itemize Books Conducive To Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)

Original Title: Perfect Opposite ASIN B00HNF3ZV6
Edition Language: English
Series: Perfect Opposite #1
Books Download Free Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1) Online
Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 263 pages
Rating: 3.87 | 1717 Users | 252 Reviews

Point Of Books Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)

Title:Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)
Author:Zoya Tessi
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 263 pages
Published:January 1st 2014 by Zoya Tessi
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance

Description To Books Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)

Their wishes were simple and modest. Fate had other things in store though, and she can be a real bitch sometimes.

- All he wanted was to get the job done and somehow to endure those long months playing nanny to a spoiled little rich girl. Without strangling her with his bare hands in the process. Well, it is going to be much easier said than done.

- All she wanted was to escape the past and live like any other nineteen-year-old girl. Her plan definitely didn’t include the arrogant, tattooed savage, with his awful mohawk hair and lack of social graces, whose only mission was to stick real close and mess up her life.

But, people aren't always what they seem to be, are they?

Rating Of Books Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)
Ratings: 3.87 From 1717 Users | 252 Reviews

Comment On Of Books Perfect Opposite (Perfect Opposite #1)
Given by author in exchange for a honest review....I found myself really enjoying this story, It definitely fit with the title...I think it was beautifully written with a great storyline. And the ending was like WOW! I hate to give spoilers but I will say that once you think it's the end of the story, it will catch you by surprise! I know I felt my heart break for Sasha, first because of how her life can't just be simple then what happens after. I kept hoping something would change for her! I

Given by author in exchange for a honest review....I found myself really enjoying this story, It definitely fit with the title...I think it was beautifully written with a great storyline. And the ending was like WOW! I hate to give spoilers but I will say that once you think it's the end of the story, it will catch you by surprise! I know I felt my heart break for Sasha, first because of how her life can't just be simple then what happens after. I kept hoping something would change for her! I

Given as a free book to review I must say that it was a very fast and entertaining read. I mean I only had one issue with the main character Sasha and her incessant door slamming. But I think that is more of a personal pet peeve of mine. I found myself laughing at two specific parts. So there is a comedic factor between these two characters throughout the whole book that will have the reader chuckling. The things I liked: Alex's funny commentary and Russian version of his name. The back story of

***I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.***'Perfect Opposites' follows the story of Sasha Navarov, the daughter of a don, as her life is turned upside down because of the new bodyguard she is forced to have by her father.I adored this book. I heard many wonderful reviews about this book before I read this. I am not allowed to buy books on the internet and I couldn't find a physical copy of the book. So, when I saw the read for review of this book, I pounced on

This is a fun book to read. I wish the author wrote more but I couldn't find any more books of this author and that's a shame.The story is very simple. Very "The bodyguard" The daughter of a mafia mob gets a death-treath so her protective father assigns a new bodyguard to her. The sexual tension between these two is so steamy. I love it! Some twists and turns and overall a very good read and a HEA.This is not very graphic so I guess it's perfect for YA readers? I personally wish the author had

Sasha's life is quite normal, until a threat is made on her life and now she has to deal with a new bodyguard.Both of them are not thrilled by the idea.At first, she does everything in her power to avoid his appeal and making his work pretty hard at keeping her safe, but her defenses slowly crushing down.Come back home with me, Princess.""Why?""I bought new glasess. And plates. There's nobody there to throw them at me.The dynamics and banter between them is hilarious! I loved their scenes

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. Perfect Opposite is about Sasha (a spoiled rich girl who is trying to live like any other nineteen year old girl and leave her past behind) and Alex ( a Russian guy who played nanny for Sasha as a part of his job) and how they were tangled up even though they cant stand each other. Perfect Opposite was written in Sashas POV and somehow its a bummer! Alex is a total badass who doesnt hesitate to show his resentment towards Sasha even though he

Comments

Popular posts from this blog