Books Download Free Tempus Fugit

Details About Books Tempus Fugit

Title:Tempus Fugit
Author:Mavis Applewater
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 444 pages
Published:July 1st 2008 by Blue Feather Books, Ltd
Categories:GLBT. Lesbian. Romance. Lesbian Romance. Mystery. Crime. LGBT
Books Download Free Tempus Fugit
Tempus Fugit Paperback | Pages: 444 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 102 Users | 8 Reviews

Representaion To Books Tempus Fugit

Buchanan High School senior Ellen Druette has a secure spot on the Varsity cheerleading squad, a first-string football player boyfriend, and a solid plan for her life. Then the Swenson twins sweep into town in their matching Chevy Bel Air convertibles. Tall, blonde, and gorgeous, the twins are quickly accepted into the cheerleading squad, and Ellen's plan begins to unravel. Though Laurie Swenson makes the first move on her, it's Ginny who captures her heart. But malicious forces are at work in the Swenson family, and Ginny, their scapegoat, is convicted of crimes she didn't commit and sent to prison. Determined to prove her lover's innocence, Ellen investigates the case even as she completes her pre-law studies and enters law school. By the time Ginny is released from prison, she and Ellen have grown apart. They're still attracted to one another, but neither is confident of the other's feelings. Are they really in love, or are they just very good friends? Against the turbulent, psychedelic backdrop of the Sixties, Ellen and Ginny drift in and out of each other's lives as they strive for the courage to reveal their hearts.

Define Books Concering Tempus Fugit

Original Title: Tempus Fugit
ISBN: 0979412005 (ISBN13: 9780979412004)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Royal Academy of Bards Hall of Fame (2006)

Rating About Books Tempus Fugit
Ratings: 4.19 From 102 Users | 8 Reviews

Assess About Books Tempus Fugit
Overall, I really enjoyed this book. There were some anachronisms that bothered me, but the character development was solid. In a longer book, it made it nice to delve more into the plot and characters.

Absolutely loved this book, I liked the characters and the story and didn't want the book to end.

I really enjoyed this book.. I'm sure it would make a great movie in a Forrest Gump style.I have to say at the end it was a bit long (for me) even though it never lost its quality, pace and sense.SPOILERMy only "but" is the moment you are waiting for comes too easily after all the waiting, making you feel like waiting for a birthday present and getting a picture frame. A nice picture frame though. ;)

Loved the book! Another wonderful story, way to go Mavis!!



WowI wasn't sure what I was in for when I started reading this one. I was into the characters , storyline. The characters seemed real. You felt sad for their Situation. This book I couldn't put down til I was done. I definitely recommend this book.

Loved it! I like the way their lives had ups and downs, but the one constant was their love. I also liked that the book was divided into portions which contributed to better understanding and following the timeline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog