Books Download Online Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5) Free
Describe Books In Pursuance Of Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5)
| Original Title: | Second Chance Pass |
| ISBN: | 0778326462 (ISBN13: 9780778326465) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.robyncarr.com/secondchancepass.html |
| Series: | Virgin River #5 |
| Characters: | Vanessa Rutledge, Paul Haggerty |
| Setting: | Virgin River, California,2009(United States) California(United States) |
Robyn Carr
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 389 pages Rating: 4.17 | 12790 Users | 655 Reviews

Itemize Of Books Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5)
| Title | : | Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5) |
| Author | : | Robyn Carr |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 389 pages |
| Published | : | January 27th 2009 by MIRA (first published January 2nd 2009) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. War. Military Fiction. Audiobook |
Commentary During Books Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5)
In the space of a few months Vanessa buried her husband, Matt, and gave birth to their son—breaking her heart while filling it with a whole new kind of love. But the one man she longs to share this love with now acts as if she doesn't exist.
Paul Haggerty lives by the marine motto: Semper Fi. Ever faithful to his best friend, he's done right by Matt's widow as best he can…considering he's been secretly in love with her for years. Now, just as he's about to make his move, another woman has staked her claim on him—a claim that will be tough to escape.
With courage, humility and not a little meddling from the good folks of Virgin River, Vanni and Paul might just get a second chance to have the love they both desire and deserve.
Rating Of Books Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5)
Ratings: 4.17 From 12790 Users | 655 ReviewsRate Of Books Second Chance Pass (Virgin River #5)
2 Stars This book didn't work for me. I didn't like the hero or heroine and felt there were way too many POVs. To top it off, the plot was all over the place. Still, I enjoy this series as a whole. You just can't love them all. These books are the perfect "getting into the holiday spirit" type of read. They have a quaint, almost Hallmark-movie type feel to them that leaves me feeling uplifted. That said, I don't think I'd have the patience to read them, as they're not as couple centered as I2.5 starsHaving read many reviews of Robyn Carrs Virgin River series up to this book, I am aware that many readers have had problems with the prevalence of womens health and pregnancy content throughout these books. Up until Second Change Pass, I did not count myself among their number.With the central character of Mel being a nurse practitioner and midwife, I found it for the most part to be in keeping with her profession and if at times it could come across a little preachy, it never dimmed my
I was highly anticipating Paul & Vanni's story, and Carr sure delivered! Great character development as always. A little angst + a lot of chemistry = Pure Romance! Love these guys & gals of Virgin River and looking forward to more. A Must Read!

Second Chance Pass is the fourth novel in the Virgin River series and not one I was particularly looking forward to starting because Id been introduced to the two main characters, Vanessa and Paul, in book 3 and I knew the coupling was going to squick me out.Vanessa is the daughter of the 3 star General Booth who moved to Virgin River upon retiring. Vanessa is married to Matt in book 3, who is deployed to Iraq and hes killed in that book, offscreen. Vanessa was also pregnant (about 6 months I
I think I said it after reading A Virgin River Christmas, but it still stands true - reading a new Virgin River novel is like coming home to old friends. You get to catch up with all the previous characters, see how they are all doing and what's new in Virgin River. Plus meet new characters. It's just nice to read and Robyn Carr does a great job with the continuity of this series.In Second Chance Pass readers finally get the resolution to Vanessa and Paul's relationship. Years ago, Paul and his
Second Chance Pass is the 5th and IMO the most touching story in the Virgin River series to date. It also reaffirmed my belief that Jack Sheridan is the best hero to have ever graced the pages of a romance novel. Not one to slink away quietly after his story was showcased in Virgin River (book 1 of the series), Jack and his wife Mel have continued to figure prominently in each book since...particularly in this one. Jack's love and appreciation for his close friends and family, his over-the-top

Comments
Post a Comment