Books Download Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1) Free

Define Books As Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)

Original Title: Second Nature
ISBN: 193488944X (ISBN13: 9781934889442)
Edition Language: English
Series: Shape-Shifter #1
Literary Awards: Golden Crown Literary Award for Speculative Fiction (2010)
Books Download Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1) Free
Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1) Paperback | Pages: 606 pages
Rating: 4.18 | 1220 Users | 77 Reviews

Itemize Out Of Books Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)

Title:Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)
Author:Jae
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 606 pages
Published:November 2009 by L-Book Epublisher
Categories:Fantasy. GLBT. Lesbian. LGBT. Romance. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy

Explanation Conducive To Books Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)

Lesbian Fiction: Shape-Shifter Romance. Novelist Jorie Price doesn't believe in the existence of shape-shifting creatures or true love. She leads a solitary life, and the paranormal romances she writes are pure fiction for her. Griffin Westmore knows better - at least about one of these two things. She doesn't believe in love either, but she's one of the not-so-fictional shape-shifters. She's also a Saru - an elite soldier, investigator, and if need be an assassin with the mission to protect the shape-shifters' secret existence at any cost. When Jorie gets too close to the truth in her latest shape-shifter romance, Griffin is sent to investigate - and if necessary to destroy the manuscript before it's published and to kill the writer.

Rating Out Of Books Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)
Ratings: 4.18 From 1220 Users | 77 Reviews

Assessment Out Of Books Second Nature (Shape-Shifter #1)
5 starsStill 5 stars after a re-read. Great world building of the Wasa society and the shape-shifters themselves. I don't read a lot of paranormal i.e. warewolves & vampires so I didn't have any preconceived notions. This may help in accepting Jae's version. Though Jae is such a good writer that you immediately would buy into her world of shape-shifters.I love Griffin & Jorie. A great romance - as another reviewer described- a Jae slow-burn romance. Perfect for this story. Jorie is

I love me some shape shifters, even if these don't have Odo's shape shifting super powers but rather have a human and an animal form.Fun and engrossing read once I got into it, the second half was unputdownable and I was a bit mad at the world for continuing to interrupt me.The shape shifter society is described in great detail. I love being dropped into such complex fantasy worlds.The first half had some lengths, the characterizations of the two societies and especially their interactions were

After watching the senate hearing all day yesterday, I needed something to take my mind off of the dread in my stomach. Two things I love, paranormal anything and books by Jae, so this was an easy choice. It was also exactly what I needed at this time and I really enjoyed it. This book is about animal shifters. Not weres but beings that are born with the abilities to shift into certain animals. This book covers a wide array of animals but big cats are the most common, with a liger being the main

Awesome story. I especially liked that this book is long enough to develop relationships both past and present. There's no insta-love in this book. Kudos to JAE for revealing a fascinating new world.



This was one of those books that kept me wandering if this was just fiction or not. I found myself immersed in all pages albeit I was skeptical at the beginning because of the author's choice for creating new words and definitions. But I am glad I went ahead with this book, it flowed so well and I believe that lies evidence that the author invested on a lot of research that matched very well with her make believe.

Four years ago I read this book for the first time. And now, seemingly randomly, I decided to reread this specific book (then proceed to read everything up to but not including the True Nature book and spin-off short stories). Which reminds me the short stories I read were great but . . . you really need to read Second Nature to be able to fully appreciate those short stories. So, Second Nature. Second Nature contains multiple point of views, though the main characters, the two most important,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog