Books Free Download Sex Love Repeat
Details Books Conducive To Sex Love Repeat
| Original Title: | Sex. Love. Repeat. |
| Edition Language: | English |
Alessandra Torre
ebook | Pages: 197 pages Rating: 3.95 | 11690 Users | 1651 Reviews
Rendition Concering Books Sex Love Repeat
★★★★ 1/2! ONE woman, the TWO men who love her and the collision of THREE lives as a series of events rock their world!
”She fucks because she loves it and loves through it. It is her gift to the world, and I am lucky enough to be a part of that world.”
Brilliant! Effortless! These are words that come to mind when I think of the writings of Alessandra Torre. And Sex. Love. Repeat. delivered more of exactly that.
Sex. Love. Repeat. is a story that should be dived into. It’s OK to read book blurb, but then just let the story unfold. Please whatever you do don’t peek ahead. Thanks do my dear friend Wendy for insisting I stick to that! [xoxo] Thanks to all the ladies who buddy-read on our thread! I had a blast.
Four words to describe Madison Decater: Captivating, elusive, easy-going, and memorable.
Six words to describe Stewart Brand; Captivating, unattainable, enigmatic, dominant, elusive and unforgettable.
“Stewart loves me with a tiger’s intensity, his need taking my breath away, his confidence in our relationship strong enough to not be bothered by the presence of another man.”
Six words to describe Paul Linx: Charming, sweet, secretive, loyal, dependable and relentless.
“Paul loves me with unconditional warmth, his affection public and obvious, his arms pulling me into him, his mouth littering my body with frequent kisses.”
Enjoy the unfolding! And as for the ending… there really was no other option. I would call it a compromised HEA….
This story made me feel many emotions! It offers a captivating heroine and two memorable heroes! It will stay with me!
***
Madison rating: 5 stars
Stewart rating: 5+ stars
Paul rating: 4.5 stars
Sex scenes rating: 5 stars
Sex scenes frequency: 4.5 stars
Storyline concept rating: 4.5 stars
Storytelling skills rating: 5 stars
Story ending rating: 3 stars
Book editing rating (5 = no edits spotted): 4 stars
************************************************
Overall rating: 4.5 stars
Would I recommend this book: Yes.
Would I re-read this book: Maybe later.
Would I read future books by this author: Yes.
Be sure to join Shh… [Smut, Heroes & HEAs…] with Alessandra here on GR for the latest news:
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
(Public group for members 18 years and older)
ARC provided to me by author in exchange for an honest review.

List Appertaining To Books Sex Love Repeat
| Title | : | Sex Love Repeat |
| Author | : | Alessandra Torre |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | 1st Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 197 pages |
| Published | : | November 18th 2013 by Alessandra Torre |
| Categories | : | Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Adult |
Rating Appertaining To Books Sex Love Repeat
Ratings: 3.95 From 11690 Users | 1651 ReviewsEvaluate Appertaining To Books Sex Love Repeat
"I get that you dont understandthat you wonder how someone could possibly be aroused by the thought of something so forbidden. But often, it is the forbidden that is the hottest, and the depraved that is the most arousing." I have to say, Alessandra Torre- your book is perfection! Writing genius!I loved this book to pieces!This is the kind of book that can only be described as HOOK, Line and sinker! I was hooked the entire book, nail biting, jaw dropping, holding my breath in.... You catch myFind all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/Back in the dizzle this book made me sizzle for rizzle when it was called . . . . . I dont know all the ins and outs of exactly what happened behind the name change so youll have to do your own stalking research of Allesandra Torre to figure it out for yourself. I do know that she made a pretty benign request (i.e., she posted on Instagram it would be real cool if people could post old reviews under the new title name if they were so

She fucks because she loves it and loves through it." ➦All right, you gotta be really open minded going into this one. Conflicting & arousing - those would be the words I'd use to describe this book. It's hard to review A. Torre's books because more often than not they are quite a mind fuck. ➦This story is about a woman who embraces her sexuality. She lives with one man and has another one on the side. Both men have never met but they do know of each other's existence. In fact, that
BITCHIN': [adjective]Old school for really good or enjoyableThe way I feel about this book can be summed up by this quote from the book itself: "I see why they love you. It is hard, while in your presence, not to love you." My top 5 reasons why this book is going onto my 'favorites' shelf:♥ Original story (this little tidbit earned this book an extra star).♥ Older (ok, not older-older but out of puberty and in their late 20s/early 30s) characters.♥ Even though I hate reading books in first
About the Book >>278 Five Star reviews on Amazon...135 Five Star reviews on Barnes & Noble2000+ Five Star reviews on Goodreads...Named one of the Top Reads of 2013 by:Maryse's Book Blog BlushingReader.comNovel Seduction Blog Love Between the Sheets Forever Me Romance The Suburban Eclectic Review Sizzling PagesGet the twisted love story no one expected.One that has been called..."provocative""pure brillance""the most unique books I have ever read""a twist that made me gasp""the perfect
Nothing about this book was what I expecting!!!! The incredible writing, the fresh and new spin on a ménage storyline, the setting and fantastic and endearing characters..what can I say but that.. From the opening pages.. I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They dont need to know a name; they dont need to know anything, but that they are not alone in my

Comments
Post a Comment