Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1) Free Download Online

Identify Books In Favor Of Howl (Kane Wolves #1)

Series: Kane Wolves #1
Characters: Sophie Matthews, Jaime Robertson, Daniel Poirot, Tristan Matthews
Setting: Kane, Pennsylvania(United States)
Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1) Free Download Online
Howl (Kane Wolves #1) ebook | Pages: 217 pages
Rating: 3.63 | 214 Users | 72 Reviews

Explanation Concering Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1)

Nineteen year old Sophie Matthews is a line-walker between two worlds - human and werewolf. Her sanctuary is the Allegheny National Forest, the one place she can be free. That is, until she is spotted by Jaime, a conservation officer with an easy smile.

What should have been a passing glance becomes much more as Sophie falls for the one thing she is forbidden from ever having: a human mate.

Sophie learns that keeping secrets is never easy - especially around newcomer Daniel, the arrogant wolf on her tail. And yet Daniel may be the least of her worries.

Old legends resurface. Humans in the town are whispering of wolf-men roaming the forest. Threat of discovery looms heavy around the pack and the key to it all might be Sophie's chosen, Jaime.

Peaceful days are ending.

Everything is falling apart around her. Will she risk it all - her heart, her family, and her safety - for a chance to control her own fate?

Mention About Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1)

Title:Howl (Kane Wolves #1)
Author:Annalise Grey
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 217 pages
Published:2012 by Wildling Press (first published November 9th 2011)
Categories:Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Young Adult. Paranormal Romance

Rating About Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1)
Ratings: 3.63 From 214 Users | 72 Reviews

Write-Up About Books Howl (Kane Wolves #1)
Review from my blog: http://readingbythebeach.blogspot.com...Werewolves, mystery and love are combined in Howl to make a fascinating and original tale.I think lovers of werewolf books are use to seeing a normal girl fall for a werewolf boy. In Howl, you will discover that the story is just as good with the roles reversed, it creates a refreshing take on a favorite genre of many. Annalise Grey also has an eye for the intricate details that added immensely to the overall story. The over-bearing,

Originally posted on my blog http://ufreview.com/2012/05/20/howl-k... Review:I received a copy of Howl from the group Read it and Reap on Goodreads so of course many thanks to the group mods and the author for their hardwork in giving us these great books to review. I have to admit I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this book, lately I have been into darker, more gritty urban fantasy, more explosions and gunfire and far less romance. In the end though this was a very well written book I

The last time I read a book on wolf shiftersit left a really bad taste in my mouth. However I decided to give the subject one more try and I was glad I did. Nineteen year old Sophie is a very responsible young lady until she meets and falls for a human. Then it seems that she cant get enough of Jamie to the point that she is sneaking out in the middle of the night. Her family forbids the relationship because he is just a human. No human could ever understand her feelings. Daniel comes in to the

This was a wonderful werewolf story. I LOVE werewolves, so when I saw this book, I had to read it. I will say that I kind of wish that there were more scenes of the characters actually being werewolves. This story focuses a lot on how a family of werewolves are living as much like humans as they can. The entire family lives together in a very secluded national forest, but they hold real jobs and interact with humans enough to not seem like recluses. Unfortunately that is also the main problem

Imagine my delight when I found out that I had won this book. I've been wanting to read it and now I urge you to do so.I sat down last night and started reading. At first it was a bit slow, but then I glanced up at the clock and four hours had flashed past and I was finished.Howl is about Sophie and her family of werewolves, living as a pack and trying to remain undiscovered. Glimpsed by a hiker in her wolf form, Sophie later runs into him again in her human form. A mutual atrraction grows, but

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.Wow, what a book. It is amazing what talent and imagination there is out in the world. So this story was really good and Im itching to get my hands on the sequel. I havent read a lot of solitary werewolf stories, but this was as good as or maybe better than some.I was capture in a world of forest and wildlife. I could visualize as I went along. Sophies world was rich with characters. Some of which we didnt get to know well,

http://freak-ya-tastic.blogspot.com/2...This book is the first one of a series in which werewolves are under the spotlight.I want to thank the author for this free copy of her novel and the group Making Connection on Goodreads.I love werewolves. I hadn't read a book with werewolves in it since a long time and I was glad to "meet" them again.I enjoyed this book even if I wasn't hooked right away. I like how the author describes the pack and the nature but I waited more action earlier in the plot.

Comments