Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1) Download Free Online

Details Books Toward Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)

Original Title: こどものおもちゃ, 1
ISBN: 193151450X (ISBN13: 9781931514507)
Edition Language: English
Series: こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1
Characters: Sana Kurata, Akito Hayama, Rei Sagami
Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1) Download Free Online
Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1) Paperback | Pages: 200 pages
Rating: 4.23 | 5571 Users | 79 Reviews

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)

Title:Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)
Author:Miho Obana
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 200 pages
Published:June 11th 2002 by TokyoPop (first published April 14th 1995)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Comics. Graphic Novels. Romance. Shojo. Humor. Comedy. Fiction

Interpretation Supposing Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)

Take one young actress used to getting her way, add a handful of ruthless bullies, some humorous twists, and a plastic toy hammer, and you've got the recipe for one crazy story Kodocha follows the antics of Sana, a spoiled 11-year-old TV star, and Hayama, a 6th grade Machiavelli who terrorizes both his teachers and his classmates. In their classroom war of wills, Sana and Hayama find there is more to both of them than meets the eye.

Rating Epithetical Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)
Ratings: 4.23 From 5571 Users | 79 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01 (こどものおもちゃ / Kodomo no Omocha #1)
Kodocha is the book that changed my life forever. This book got me into reading manga and watching anime. This is one of the BEST manga series I have ever read and I've read a lot. It all starts out when Sana and Akito meet in their 6th grade class and Akito is the bully. He's a little bit more than the average bully and Sana is determined to stop him from terrorizing the class... what happens when she learns of Akito's past? Will that change the way she sees him?READ TO FIND OUT! 8)

Kodocha is the book that changed my life forever. This book got me into reading manga and watching anime. This is one of the BEST manga series I have ever read and I've read a lot. It all starts out when Sana and Akito meet in their 6th grade class and Akito is the bully. He's a little bit more than the average bully and Sana is determined to stop him from terrorizing the class... what happens when she learns of Akito's past? Will that change the way she sees him?READ TO FIND OUT! 8)

Kodocha is a darling manga series, and at only 10 volumes, is somewhat more manageable a read for those that are daunted by starting out on a series with 20+ volumes. This is why it is unfortunate that Kodocha is no longer in print in the US. I was able to track down each volume through used booksellers, but the volumes are hard to come by, especially for the casual reader.Kodocha is about a child star, Sana Kurata, and her attempts at 'fixing' the problems of those around her. Aside from the

I will say right off the bat that Manga is not my genre of choice. I chose this book out of mere curiosity and my rating is based soley on my opinion of the book, not the quality b/c I have nothing to measure it against. For me it was far too simple and the dialogue was child level at best. My 10 year old daughter took one look at it and said it was too easy and boring even for her and I have to agree. That said, the storyline actually had a point and even a nice message, which I wondered about

Just received this series in the mail! I can't want to re-read it. It's one of my favorites from Middle School! :) After I finish the re-read of Tail of the Moon...I will be-reading this series. (Eventually going to go back to Bleach. I just need a break. I know exactly where I am in that series.)

the story is funny and deep with meaning at the same time.. great story. hoping to read more soon. :):)Hayama is the typical cold-manga guy.. while Sana is like the typical cheerful-manga girl.. i love this book.

I love, love, love this series. A part of that love is from the delicious nostalgic feelings I get when I read these books, but most of it is from their own merit. I first got introduced to Kodocha when I was in seventh grade, I believe, but I didn't really start reading them until about ninth or tenth grade. But when I got started, I couldn't stop!You have to be prepared to take a really silly ride when you pick up the first book. Obana's sense of humor is extremely wacky, but I absolutely love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog