Books Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2) Download Free
Define Books In Pursuance Of Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)
| ISBN: | 1607378809 (ISBN13: 9781607378808) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://cherisesinclair.com |
| Series: | Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2 |
Cherise Sinclair
ebook | Pages: 176 pages Rating: 4.26 | 9418 Users | 432 Reviews

Be Specific About Regarding Books Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)
| Title | : | Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2) |
| Author | : | Cherise Sinclair |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 176 pages |
| Published | : | October 26th 2010 by Loose Id |
| Categories | : | Erotica. BDSM. Adult Fiction. Romance. Erotic Romance. Contemporary |
Representaion Toward Books Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)
On the mountain, the watcher seeks out evil women. And then they die.Two years ago, when Jake Hunt uncollared his slave, she committed suicide. Guilt-ridden, he will commit to a woman for one night only, devoting his energy to a mountain lodge that caters to a BDSM crowd.
Kallie Masterson is tough. Unwanted as a child, she worked hard to become a wilderness guide. She’s proud of who she is, and hurt that Jake frowns on her for acting like a man.
After rescuing the macho guide from a bar fight, Jake is stunned that the ugly men’s clothing hides a warm, responsive woman. A submissive woman. When guide business brings her to the lodge on BDSM night, and she is obviously aroused by the play, Jake takes the little sub right into his world of pain and pleasure. He warns her: one night only. But she responds so beautifully -- so joyously -- under his command, that one night soon becomes two, then three...
Then a missing hiker reminds Jake of his past lover, and he realizes he’s become too involved. He pulls back.
Meanwhile, the watcher on the mountain has rendered his verdict: Kallie Masterson is evil. The sentence: Death.
Rating Regarding Books Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)
Ratings: 4.26 From 9418 Users | 432 ReviewsWeigh Up Regarding Books Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #2)
After devouring Master of the Mountain, I was eager to read the sequel and find out more about Logans charismatic brother, Jake. His avoidance of commitment is legendary in the small town of Bear Flat and hes dated most of the available women, using his infamous One night only rule. Hes never really noticed tomboy Kallie before, until she comes to his attention in a bar fight.Kallie stood in front, one scruffy sprite, boots planted, guarding the territory. Looked rather like Toto trying to3.5starsI don't know why this one wasn't as enjoyable to me as the first one. I loved the first one.This one I felt like I was pushing myself to finish it. I did enjoy it and I totally didn't guess who the bad guy was so thats good. I hate it when something is obvious from the beginning. This book was sexy, not as sexy as Logan's but still good.Maybe I am just sleepy and not feeling it.Still solid bdsm story, so much better than some of the stuff out there.
Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. Will be live 7/7/17Amazon: http://amzn.to/2j3Gr7kA masterful dom carrying around commitment issues and a sassy new-to-the-scene sub that would rather play with the boys than rock a pair of heels. Oh yes. Jake and Kallie were an intriguing pair.I read book one from this series a long while back and was excited to jump in again. Basically Kallie and her family run a wilderness group and Jake and his family run a lodge and they're trying to get a deal

I cant get enough of this author with her delicious Doms and I know Im not the only one. I was looking for a quick hot read that would not only stir up the tingly bits but also sear my heart and MASTER OF THE ABYSS was hands down the best choice. Although I yearn for trips to Club Shadowlands (honestly who wouldnt with those sexy Masters running loose), Serenity Lodge has quickly become a place I love to visit because the owners and brothers, Jake and Logan, just sizzle with their strong and
Yet another couldn't put it down book by Cherise Sinclair. Although this book is the second (third if you count an offshoot anthology short) in the Masters of the Mountain series it could easily be a stand alone read as well, IMO. Jake is a one night only man. (trust me, you will know this the twenty-twelveth time you hear it in the novel.) He is a smexy dom who everybody wants, but most of the town doesn't know about his kinky side. While getting into a barfight he bumps into the town
I did not like this story. Beginning to end, I never got the impression that Kallie actually wanted to submit to Jake. Sinclair gave off the the impression that she really liked Jake and that she wanted to have sex with him so she submitted to his domly ways, reluctantly might I add, since that was the only way he would spend time with her. I wasn't it into.Jake complains that he only wants one night D/s situations, but continues to literally stalk Kallie all over their mountain town so he can
I absolutely love this book! Master of the Abyss is the second book in Cherise Sinclair's, Mountain Masters series and is easily my favorite of the two books. Master of the Abyss is an amazing, heartwarming, slightly angst ridden, and wonderfully written erotic story about Jake Hunt and Kallie Masterson. As I read their story, I couldn't help but fall in love with Jake's and Kallie's characters. Both have deep personal issues that has prevented them from opening themselves up to love. For

Comments
Post a Comment