Books Online Download Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3) Free
Mention Of Books Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3)
| Title | : | Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3) |
| Author | : | Dana Marton |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 212 pages |
| Published | : | December 24th 2011 by Dana Marton (first published January 1st 2011) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Romantic Suspense. Suspense. Contemporary Romance |

Dana Marton
Kindle Edition | Pages: 212 pages Rating: 4.08 | 1083 Users | 77 Reviews
Narration During Books Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3)
Novella TrilogyBook 1: Guardian Agent
When Gabe Cannon's commando team is tasked with bringing down a rogue soldier, he doesn't expect to come face-to-face with the target's sister at the showdown instead of the man himself.
Jasmine is trying to lead the team away from her injured brother. Recognizing one of the hunters as her teenage crush is definitely a shock to her system. To save her family, she must convince Gabe that her brother was framed. But can she stop from falling in love with him all over again?
A fast-paced, heart-pounding romantic suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Book 2: Avenging Agent
An undercover agent on a deadly mission, the last thing Jake needs is a troublesome beauty distracting him from his investigation. But something about Allison makes it impossible for him to leave her to her fate, surrounded by danger in a war-torn country.
They couldn't be more different, but soon they must rely on each other to stay alive, uncovering a diabolical plot that shakes even Jake's battle-hardened heart. Attraction grows between them as they form a tight team against their enemies. But to act on that attraction, first they have to stay alive.
Book 3: Warrior Agent
Troy Hill has been tirelessly working for months to bring down a corrupt congressman. When the man’s goons capture him and lock him up, he knows they can’t afford to leave him alive. His only chance at escape is the congressman’s new security guard, Claire Montgomery. He expects he’ll have to either manipulate her into setting him free or kill her. He doesn’t expect to fall in love with her.
Describe Books In Pursuance Of Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Agents Under Fire #1-3 |
Rating Of Books Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3)
Ratings: 4.08 From 1083 Users | 77 ReviewsCriticize Of Books Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire #1-3)
This Novella Trilogy are all fast paced, full of action and each have a hot romance. These Novellas make the most of their small page count and do it very well. With an overarching plot these Novellas read more like a single novel, told from different POVs. I really loved it!GUARDIAN AGENT Gabe Cannon left the SEALs for a private contracting job that paid enough for his sisters medical treatment. His first op is to hunt down a SEAL accused of killing three people. It just happens that Gabe wasFabulous book, I'm really glad I came across this author!! I definitely will be reading more by Dana Marton!! I enjoyed this series alot!!
Fast paced, clever stories that you can't put down, one leading onto the next. I always try to get her books and have never been disappointed.

Three stories with a plot thread in common and great characters. My first books by this author and zi loved the fantastic imagery and the fact that the stories are not redundant.
SIZZZZZZZZLE HOT !!! 3 hot guys in 1 book. You better hold on to your seats, people!!! That was HOT!
Purchased this back in 2013 and received this expanded version from the author.....Dana Marton thank you!Suspenseful, exciting romance, great stories and wonderful characters and brothers in arms. Love this series! ! !
I understand this was a novella, but it easily could have been flushed into three decent books. The result is a lot of rushing around. I initially thought it was written by a man and still am not certain that it wasn't as I am with all of the books that I have read by this author. That isn't a bad thing as the books don't have to be romance, I would prefer more story here. I can say from working with people who have been physically or emotionally abused they aren't going to fall in love within a

Comments
Post a Comment