Books Online Download Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1) Free
Itemize Books Concering Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1)
| Original Title: | Dark Witch |
| ISBN: | 0425259854 (ISBN13: 9780425259856) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1 |
| Characters: | Iona Sheehan, Branna O’Dwyer, Connor O’Dwyer, Boyle McGrath, Finbar Burke, Meara Quinn |
| Setting: | Cong(Ireland) County Mayo(Ireland) Ireland |

Nora Roberts
Paperback | Pages: 342 pages Rating: 3.93 | 52619 Users | 4245 Reviews
Particularize Appertaining To Books Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1)
| Title | : | Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1) |
| Author | : | Nora Roberts |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 342 pages |
| Published | : | October 29th 2013 by Berkley |
| Categories | : | Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Fiction. Paranormal Romance. Witches |
Rendition Toward Books Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1)
With indifferent parents, Iona Sheehan grew up craving devotion and acceptance. From her maternal grandmother, she learned where to find both: a land of lush forests, dazzling lakes, and centuries-old legends.Ireland.
County Mayo, to be exact. Where her ancestors’ blood and magic have flowed through generations—and where her destiny awaits.
Iona arrives in Ireland with nothing but her Nan’s directions, an unfailingly optimistic attitude, and an innate talent with horses. Not far from the luxurious castle where she is spending a week, she finds her cousins, Branna and Connor O’Dwyer. And since family is family, they invite her into their home and their lives.
When Iona lands a job at the local stables, she meets the owner, Boyle McGrath. Cowboy, pirate, wild tribal horsemen, he’s three of her biggest fantasy weaknesses all in one big, bold package.
Iona realizes that here she can make a home for herself—and live her life as she wants, even if that means falling head over heels for Boyle. But nothing is as it seems. An ancient evil has wound its way around Iona’s family tree and must be defeated. Family and friends will fight with each other and for each other to keep the promise of hope—and love—alive…
Rating Appertaining To Books Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 3.93 From 52619 Users | 4245 ReviewsColumn Appertaining To Books Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #1)
Rounding up to 3 stars.When Nora Roberts is good, she's very, very good. And I think that once upon a time she had a quarter of a million** different ideas and ways to present them. The problem is that we're way past that now and the ideas and ways to present them continuously seem to be recycled.Let me count the ways in just this book/series: there are witches (see also the Three Sisters Island trilogy, and the Key and Circle Trilogies, actually), and Ireland (see also the Born In Trilogy, andAs a Nora Roberts fan, this review was extremely challenging to write. I fell in love with reading romance by reading my moms Nora Roberts books in my early teens and pretty much stayed faithful to her though the years. I actually prefer her trilogies to her yearly hardbacks she releases. However, I decided I was done reading her with the Inn Boonsboro series, which was basically an advertisement for the bed and breakfast she opened in her hometown. Well, when I saw she had a new trilogy coming
The first book of the cousins O'Dwyer series, Dark Witch, reminded me a lot of two other "firsts" of her trilogies- the Gallaghers of Ardmore, and the Three Sisters Island. If you've read both, you know they both involve "outsiders" coming into a life already in progress for the others, but quickly being accepted into the fold. In the Gallaghers, it's Jude going to Ireland to reevaluate herself. And in the Three Sisters Island, it's Nell fleeing an abusive husband, and unlocking her witch

Dear Aunt Nora, what happened? You take me to the beautiful Ireland which you're basically obsessed with in so many of your series and while the first two chapters are AMAZING---- the rest of your story was just okay. Now one cannot expect an author who has written over 200 books to be absolute perfection each time, but I feel bitten by the blahs. The chemistry between Iona and Boyle was a bit forgettable. However, I still plan on continuing with the remaining two books in the series.
"Dark Witch" is the first book in a new series The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy by Nora Roberts. "Dark Witch" is about Iona Sheehan who wanted to learn more about her family history gave up her job and family in Baltimore to travel to Ireland. Also, Boyle McGrath who owns the local riding school. Readers of "Dark Witch" will continue to follow Iona Sheehan rollercoaster ride to discover the truth about the family secret and on the way found love with Boyle McGrath.Readers of "Dark Witch" will enjoy
I received a free copy of this book from Piatkus in exchange for an honest review, thank you! I also want to thank Piatkus for inviting me to participate in the "The Dark Witch blog tour"! There lived a witch called The Dark Witch many centuries ago who gave her life in a bid to stop an evil witch called Cabhan. But she gave her powers to her three children before she died. Now in the present time, Iona Sheehan, Connor and Branna O'Dwyer, descendants of the Dark Witch must try to stop the evil
Currently, I have at least 40 Nora Roberts books. (I'm a re-reader of books I love). I was eagerly looking forward to Dark Witch, and though there have been hints that her writing is slipping, I can't believe how bad this book is. Truly, there is nothing new here. The characters are very poor imitations of those in her Three Sisters trilogy, with Kane from the Key trilogy thrown in as the evil Cabhan. I agree with the many reviewers that the characters have no depth, Iona is annoying, Boyle

Comments
Post a Comment