Books Online Free The Faeries' Oracle Download
Identify Books In Favor Of The Faeries' Oracle
| Original Title: | The Faeries' Oracle |
| ISBN: | 0743201116 (ISBN13: 9780743201117) |
| Edition Language: | English |

Brian Froud
Hardcover | Pages: 224 pages Rating: 4.44 | 1584 Users | 41 Reviews
Mention Epithetical Books The Faeries' Oracle
| Title | : | The Faeries' Oracle |
| Author | : | Brian Froud |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 224 pages |
| Published | : | October 31st 2000 by Atria Books |
| Categories | : | Art. Fantasy. Spirituality. Occult. Tarot. Paranormal. Fairies. Divination. Reference |
Interpretation During Books The Faeries' Oracle
Bring the insight, wisdom, and joy of the faeries into your life.Using the enchanted art of Brian Froud as your guide, enter into the wise and wonderful world of the faeries. The Faeries' Oracle calls on sylphs, pans, gnomes -- and, of course, faeries -- to lead you on a delightful journey of adventure, discovery, and enlightenment that will illuminate the future and heal the heart and soul. This beautifully designed divination set contains everything you will need to explore this mysterious realm, including:
-A complete deck of 66 radiant cards by Brian Froud featuring goblins, moon dancers, pixies, boggarts, and other faery folk we first met in Good Faeries/Bad Faeries
-208-page illustrated book with text by Jessica Macbeth, which will show you how to read the cards of The Faeries' Oracle, with particular instruction on personally connecting to and communicating with the faeries
Rating Epithetical Books The Faeries' Oracle
Ratings: 4.44 From 1584 Users | 41 ReviewsAppraise Epithetical Books The Faeries' Oracle
Of course the artwork is amazing, and the oracle cards are spot on for personal readings (readings for others, not so much).But the real surprise here is how well the book is written. It's so unexpected to find a tarot/oracle book that is...well...FUN! I like reading this oracle book as much as I like spreading the cards. Just reading the book opens up my mind to all of the hidden potential in the cards. It allows for a much more intuitive approach to the cards, which leads to much easierBreathtaking artwork by Brian Froud and amazing accompanying book by Jessica Macbeth produce an oracle that practically reads itself. I have a hard time reading tarot for myself sometimes, but not so with this oracle. And when reading for others, the book interpretations are spot on. And when you need to take intepretations further, the art is rich and evocative enough to take you into the otherworld. Out of all my tarot and oracle decks, this is my favorite. Believe in Faeries!
A darling friend sent this set to me in the mail. I love it but use it sparingly. Yikes! Little people underfoot can be a trial. :)

I have to admit I have mix feelings about Froud. I love some of his drawings and yet I abide others. So being said this Oracle is one of my most controversial possession as I adore some of the cards and simply try to avoid others.Probably one of the reasons I don't use it that much. Even so it's a master piece and deserves to be rated as one.
These are stunning and very fun to use for readings!
The Faerie's Oracle has no direct meaning. Froud tells the reader his interpretation of what each card represents. Faeries have always been tricky creatures in folklore. With this in mind, the deck forces the reader to focus in order to find an answer to the querent's question. Read the companion book. I cannot stress this enough. Otherwise, the reader will be confused. The Faeries' Oracle is one of the hardest items of divination I own. This oracle deck is not for beginners. This deck would
I'm happy to say that I own at least three copies of this fine set and have gifted severa more. I bought my first one several years ago, near Samhain, and I completely fell in love with it. Unlike Tarot cards or other oracles, the beautiful cards and the splendid writing by Jessica MacBeth elevate the experience to one that is very personal and illuminating. The cards (and the fey whom they represent) quickly became part of my life and opened a new and amazing world for me.I cannot recommend

Comments
Post a Comment