Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10) Online Free Download

Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10) Online Free Download
The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10) Hardcover | Pages: 278 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 3341 Users | 61 Reviews

Identify Books As The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)

Original Title: The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon, Book 10)
ISBN: 0786818786 (ISBN13: 9780786818785)
Edition Language: English
Series: Daughters of the Moon #10
Setting: Los Angeles, California(United States)

Ilustration In Favor Of Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)

Maggie is running out of time on this earth. And before she can name her successor, she reflects on the incredible, age-old journey that brought her to where she is. As a girl in ancient Athens, her father was a great warrior and leader of men. However, it was Maggie, known then as Penelope, who chose to battle the greatest enemy of all-the Atrox. After seeing an innocent man succumb to the Atrox and his shadowy followers, she takes a vow to help cleanse the world of its evil. But in doing so, she may have to forego the love of the great soldier, Hector, and lose her sister to the dark side.

Be Specific About Epithetical Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)

Title:The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)
Author:Lynne Ewing
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 278 pages
Published:September 1st 2003 by Volo
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Mythology. Paranormal

Rating Epithetical Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)
Ratings: 3.91 From 3341 Users | 61 Reviews

Piece Epithetical Books The Talisman (Daughters of the Moon #10)
Hands down my favorite of the Daughters of the Moon series. I always found Maggie such a fascinating character so I thought this book was more than overdue. Plus, not only did The Talisman give us a rest from the series (I mean, seriously, 13 books is a bit much no matter how short or easy to read they are), but it also brought us back in time!

CHECKED OUT THE BOOK FROM MY PUBLIC LIBRARY.APART OF THE GOODREADS 2011 READING CHALLENGE.2ND REVIEW. 1ST REVIEW IS HERE.Review/Rating:5 out of 5Maggie is running out of time. She has to pass her title of mentor to the Daughters of the Moon to the new successor. However, will the Atrox stop her before she can even tell the new heir?I decided to do a better review of the Daughters of the Moon series by Lynne Ewing since my first ones werent done very well. This book is really a fast read, but

Book Ten Talismen: THis has to be the best book in the series so far. Who would have thought the blonde beauty was Maggie or should i say Penelope. I was a bit confused by the relationship connections but the story line the love interest is awesome i really liked this book.

This book gives insight into Maggie's life, before she dies. Not bad.

This was okay. It was interesting seeing how Maggie got her position as the guidance counselor of sorts for the Daughters. Some of the things she did were pretty stupid, but I guess that's just the author's way of going about things.(view spoiler)[I want clarification for whichever person is going to replace her position, and I wonder how it'll even play out since she wasn't able to discuss it with that person before she died. Guess I'll just have to keep reading. (hide spoiler)]

This book gives insight into Maggie's life, before she dies. Not bad.

When i got this book i didnt know who this was about. i wasnt that hooked by it in the begining but while i read more, I learned that maggie has a big part in the atrox. even though it took me a long time to finish i was happy with the ending.

Comments