Books Zen Poems Download Free

Particularize Books In Pursuance Of Zen Poems

Original Title: Zen Poems (Everyman's Library Pocket Poets)
ISBN: 0375405526 (ISBN13: 9780375405525)
Edition Language:
Books Zen Poems  Download Free
Zen Poems Hardcover | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.98 | 143 Users | 11 Reviews

Narration Supposing Books Zen Poems

The appreciation of Zen philosophy and art has become universal, and Zen poetry, with its simple expression of direct, intuitive insight and sudden enlightenment, appeals to lovers of poetry, spirituality, and beauty everywhere. This collection of translations of the classical Zen poets of China, Japan, and Korea includes the work of Zen practitioners and monks as well as scholars, artists, travelers, and recluses, ranging from Wang Wei, Hanshan, and Yang Wanli, to Shinkei, Basho, and Ryokan.

Describe Of Books Zen Poems

Title:Zen Poems
Author:Peter Harris
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:March 23rd 1999 by Everyman's Library (first published February 26th 1999)
Categories:Poetry. Religion. Buddhism. Cultural. Japan. China. Zen

Rating Of Books Zen Poems
Ratings: 3.98 From 143 Users | 11 Reviews

Write Up Of Books Zen Poems
"Wine is the best reward of merit." "Don't Read Books" is a new favorite poem!

A book of Zen poetry from many different writers. It is a calming book to read.

Librarian Note:There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.This profile may contain books from multiple authors of this name.

A great array of writers, monks, scholars, travelers and Zen practitioners talk of Zen philosophy, art and nature. Reading between the lines, worlds open and I get to escape!

Great collection of beautiful zen poetry including greats like Ryokan.

Lovely little book given to me by a friend who knew I would love it. She was right! Poetry isn't a genre I am inclined toward, but if I love an author and that author write poetry, then I will venture there. Not much of poetry sticks with me however, for me it is more a read and appreciate in the moment activity and then it is gone.What I loved about this collection of Zen poems is that they are organized by date range and then by author. Each poem identifies the translator(s) as well and I paid

Beautiful, soothing, makes me smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog