Download The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2) Free Audio Books

Identify Regarding Books The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)

Title:The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)
Author:A.J. Lake
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 233 pages
Published:May 1st 2007 by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC (first published April 1st 2007)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Dragons. Adventure
Download The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2) Free Audio Books
The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2) Hardcover | Pages: 233 pages
Rating: 3.63 | 424 Users | 32 Reviews

Narration As Books The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)

In The Coming of Dragons, Edmund and Elspeth received magical gifts that would lead them into a perilous adventure. Edmund has the vision of the Ripente-he can see through the eyes of others, and Elspeth can draw upon an enchanted sword when she is in danger. Now, the sword is speaking to Elspeth, leading her to a final showdown with an ancient god, bound inside a mountain. The journey into the Snowlands will be fraught with dangers, from terrifying dragons to haunting ice spirits and these two unlikely heroes must together decide who they can trust and who means them harm. Elspeth's magical sword has brought them closer to their destiny than they realize, and it's up to them to succeed-at all costs.

www.thedarkestage.com

Define Books To The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)

Original Title: The Book of the Sword
ISBN: 1599900394 (ISBN13: 9781599900391)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Darkest Age #2

Rating Regarding Books The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)
Ratings: 3.63 From 424 Users | 32 Reviews

Column Regarding Books The Book of the Sword (The Darkest Age #2)
Disappointed...

Um, the plot's kind of weird. It's slow and dare I say boring. I picked up this book because I absolutely love the medieval era and dragons and swordplay (Like the BBC show Merlin). Unfortunately this book wasn't what I was expecting. I don't have much to say about the writing, since I'm barely past the first few chapters when I stopped. And the characters have weird names. It doesn't excite me. I just can't get into it. Sorry. 2/5.

I didn't like this one as much as the first, but I liked it enough to continue with the series.

Interesting mix of fantasy and mythology.

The Book of the Sword: The Darkest Age II (Darkest Age) by A.J. Lake (2007)

I really do like how strong the characters and the world are. It was a good story

Elspeth is a good character - brave and strong, the supporting characters are a bit flimsy and Edmund annoys me. Will read the last in the series as I want to see Elspeth finish the jobGood but not great series so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog