Download Books Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3) For Free Online
Present Books During Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3)
| Original Title: | Captain Wentworth's Diary |
| ISBN: | 0425223523 (ISBN13: 9780425223529) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Jane Austen Heroes #3 |
| Characters: | Captain Wentworth, Anne Elliot |

Amanda Grange
Paperback | Pages: 293 pages Rating: 3.76 | 2632 Users | 324 Reviews
Define Of Books Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3)
| Title | : | Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3) |
| Author | : | Amanda Grange |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 293 pages |
| Published | : | May 6th 2008 by Berkley Books (first published June 30th 2007) |
| Categories | : | Historical. Historical Fiction. Romance. Fiction. Regency. Historical Romance |
Chronicle In Favor Of Books Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3)
The retelling of Jane Austen's novel Persuasion from the point of view of Captain Frederick Wentworth?by the author of Mr. Knightley's Diary.During his shore leave from the Navy, Frederick Wentworth falls in love with the elegant and intelligent Miss Anne Elliot?only to see his hopes of marrying her dashed by her godmother.
Eight years later, Wentworth has realized his ambitions. A wealthy captain, he has pushed his memories of Anne to the furthest recesses of his mind?until he sees her again. And though Anne's bloom has faded, Wentworth is surprised to find that his regard for her wit and warmth has not.
Rating Of Books Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3)
Ratings: 3.76 From 2632 Users | 324 ReviewsWrite Up Of Books Captain Wentworth's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes #3)
Out of all the heros of Jane Austen's books, I would have to say I like Captain Wentworth the best. Amanda Grange wrote a believable diary of the Captain. I know many Austen fans may shun me but I think I like Captain Wentworth even better than Mr. Darcy. He came from nothing and made himself into a great man never forgetting who he was and the value of all people and love. You can not say as much of Mr. Darcy. Although I do esteem him highly. Despite the fact these are all fictional characters.Overall good book and series; I give the whole series 3 1/2 ish stars; all the books are quick reads that hold your interest while you are reading them, but you will probably forget about them soon after. The only exeption is "Mr Darcy's Diary"-that one gets 5 stars because it's simply fantastic. Anyone should read "Mr Darcy's Diary" after reading Pride and Prejudice wether you read any of the other books in this series. As for the rest of the books-Sometimes it seems a little rushed, but not a
If you are a fan of Jane Austen and Persuasion (Oxford World's Classics) I am sure you have wondered about how Captain Wentworth and Anne met, how they fell in love, what happened eight years ago and how does what happened eight years ago affect them later on. I have read Persuasion by Jane Austen and I admire it very much, but I have always felt unsatisfied not knowing how the story began. Of course we may never know what Jane Austen had in mind for Wentworth and Anne, but Amanda Grange makes a

Have you ever wondered how Captain Wentworth and Anne Elliot met and fell in love? What exactly happened eight years before the events every Janeites know better than anyone? In this diary by Amanda Grange you will find all the answers to your questions about Persuasion. This is the story told by Frederick Wentworths point of view, a touching and romantic book that will enthrall you all from the first page until the end.I had been wanting to read this book for a long time. I had it on my Kindle
Finished. Finally. I have to wonder at my own stupidity: why did I ever think that anybody but Austen herself would be able to write down Captain Wentworth's thoughts during Persuasion in a way that I'd like. I seem never to learn. First of all, what I did not like was that the book started in 1806, that unhappy year. While it might havebeen nice to read it if Austen had written it, Amanda Grange made it sound as if a superficial teenager was writing his diary. Once the diary got into parallel
I read Darcy's Diary by the same author last year and thought it was "okay". I think this one works better for a couple of reasons, but my grumble is it's written in diary form, but there is a vast amount of direct speech used throughout, particularly in the latter half. A lot of this is lifted straight from the original, and lets face it, if you're reading this you'll probably be pretty familiar with the original text anyway. No-one writes a diary using direct speech, so maybe it needs a

Comments
Post a Comment