Download Books Online The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)

Identify Books Supposing The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)
| Original Title: | The Curse on the Chosen |
| ISBN: | 1841494704 (ISBN13: 9781841494708) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Song of the Tears #2, The Three Worlds Cycle #10 |
Interpretation In Favor Of Books The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)
Beset by false friends and the weight of a world's expectations, Nish flees his father, the God-Emperor - always searching for the means to orchestrate his downfall. Nish's reluctant allies are Maelys, who believes he betrayed her family; former scrutator Xervish Flydd, now stripped of power; and Colm, whom Nish owes a favour he can never repay.
If their fragile partnership survives, they may have a chance to save themselves, and their land. The group must find a hidden tower in a barren arctic wilderness, and somehow convince the dread Numinator, who despises all humanity, to come to their aid.
And what of the different futures projected in the Pit of Possibilities? Can they, and should they, trust its portents? They have nothing to lose but their hope - a frail weapon in a war upon a god.
Specify Of Books The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)
| Title | : | The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2) |
| Author | : | Ian Irvine |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 297 pages |
| Published | : | November 29th 2007 by Orbit (first published 2007) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Fiction. Epic Fantasy. Science Fiction |
Rating Of Books The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)
Ratings: 4.07 From 840 Users | 20 ReviewsNotice Of Books The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears #2)
Can't wait for the finale!Wow. Major disappointment. Here is my review and some speculations, please tell me if you disagree or have theories. OK. It's not my place to judge this incredible author but I found this latest book to be strangely lacking in certain places. Positive: This was by no means an awful book, I loved the constant references to VFtM. Especially the Nightland. Karan killed everyone? Oh my god. The return of Rurr-Shyve-no matter how briefly. Maelys and Nish seem to be warming to one another. Maelys and
Again to took awhile to get into this book but soon found it a complete page turner though don't think this book is for the faint hearted. Couldn't wait to finish it so I could read the last in the series

A definite step up from the first one - characters no longer seemingly struck by minutes long indecision at times when they apparently have 30 seconds in which to act. And a lot fewer curve balls when things are seemingly won. Certainly lots of setbacks and problems encountered, but they don't tend to come from nowhere. I liken it somewhat to a hurdle race - for this book, they are clearing hurdles, but it is clear there are more hurdles to come. For the first book in this series, it seemed more
I liked it better than the first one of this series. Also like how aspects of the first and second series come into play here. Curious about book 3.
These books are infuriating but I'm kind of acclimatised to that by now having read The Well of Echoes quartet first. Thing is, I felt I was missing something having not read the View from the Mirror as well. I'm not sure but I think I missed out on some big reveals because of that. The end of this book was definitely an anticlimax despite the awesomeness if the situation. There's some strong characters and epic world building though and so I'll see it through and perhaps even read the View from
Much alike the first book of the series, the adventure is great, I would say that I preferred the character development in the first book better, but overall I approve of the story. There was one major flaw which I encountered in this book and not the last however, and that was that I could not sometimes reach the same conclusions that the characters would reach, conclusions which would seem obvious to them. Lastly, some of the descriptions of the landscape were flawed; as I could not exactly

Comments
Post a Comment