Download Hero Books For Free
Point Books Conducive To Hero
| ISBN: | 0399252835 (ISBN13: 9780399252839) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Literary Awards: | South Carolina Book Award for Junior Book (2013), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award Nominee (2012) |

Mike Lupica
Hardcover | Pages: 304 pages Rating: 3.77 | 4993 Users | 799 Reviews
Be Specific About Of Books Hero
| Title | : | Hero |
| Author | : | Mike Lupica |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 304 pages |
| Published | : | November 2nd 2010 by Philomel Books (first published October 25th 2010) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Adventure. Fiction. Action. Comics. Superheroes |
Representaion Supposing Books Hero
Fourteen-year-old Zach Harriman can feel the changes. The sharpening of his senses. The incredible strength. The speed, as though he can textmessage himself across miles. The confidence and the strange need to patrol Central Park at night. His dad had been a hero, a savior to America and a confidante of the president. Then he died, and the changes began in Zach. What Zach never knew was that his father was no ordinary man-he was a superhero, battling the world's evil. This is a battle that has been waged for generations and that knows no boundaries.And now it's Zach's turn to take on the fight. It's Zach's turn to become a hero.
Rating Of Books Hero
Ratings: 3.77 From 4993 Users | 799 ReviewsAppraise Of Books Hero
Personal Response:In my opinion this was not the best of Mike Lupica's works, but it was still a good book. He tried to branch off from all of his sports books and make something new. This book does feel like it deserves a second book. It was well written for someone who would stick to the traditional sports books. I think that Mike Lupica should write more of his sports books but also do some more of these types of books. I would also love to have a second book in the series.Plot:Zach is aI was really expecting more. I just kept waiting and waiting for the book to get good or better.... Did NOT happen. As for action and descriptive writing, this book is a total let down. MIKE - keep to the sports novels. War and Peace would have taken less time to read than this - I just needed to get to the end to confirm it was that bad. It was like sitting in a theater going - really??? My dad was a hero and led a secret life that we didn't know about.... Blah blah blah.....He dies - or was
I give this book 3 out of 5 stars, because I didnt understand it and it was confusing. I also didnt like it, because it was more of a fantasy book. My first reason, why I didnt like is because It wasnt what I expected. Mike Lupia usually writes sports books and this one were completely off topic, about superpowers. My first quote was on page 121. Mr. Hebert said, Dont be afraid boy, you have magic too, this quote was from when Zach figured out he had superpowers. I found this confusing because

Hero is a spectacular fictional story featuring a child named Zach. Zach has recently inherited the powers of his father after his father got killed by a group of terrorists called the Bads. This story takes you on an adventure of mystery and suspicion. At the start of the book Zach takes a trip to the site of his fathers death. Here he meets an old man who claims that he knew all about Zach and his father. Zach seemed a little suspicious and his suspicions seemed only to get bigger as his life
HeroMike Lupica289 pagesmystery Hero is about a boy named Zach who's father dies in a plane crash. Now Zach's dad who was a spy or secret service man and he was coming home from a trip when his plane crashed. Everyone thinks it was an accident accept Zach. Zach thinks it was not an accident because of his dad's job. So Zach tries to find out if it is or isn't by researching it and going to the crash sight. Zach's mom tries to make Zach forget about it all and move on but Zach doesn't give up.
Overall I think that this book was well written. It takes place in a lot of different places and I will love to read a different book from him.

Comments
Post a Comment