Download The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9) Books For Free Online
Particularize Books Concering The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9)
| Original Title: | The Ideal Man |
| ISBN: | 052595225X (ISBN13: 9780525952251) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Buchanan-Renard #9 |
| Characters: | Max Daniels, Ellie Sullivan |
| Setting: | Winston Falls, South Carolina(United States) |
Julie Garwood
Hardcover | Pages: 322 pages Rating: 3.96 | 15301 Users | 912 Reviews

Be Specific About Appertaining To Books The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9)
| Title | : | The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9) |
| Author | : | Julie Garwood |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 322 pages |
| Published | : | August 9th 2011 by Dutton (first published January 1st 2011) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Romantic Suspense. Contemporary Romance. Suspense. Mystery. Fiction. Contemporary |
Ilustration To Books The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9)
New York Times bestselling author Julie Garwood delivers a contemporary romance that's pulse-pounding in every sense of the word.Dr. Ellie Sullivan has just completed her residency at a large urban hospital. While jogging in a park nearby, she witnesses the shooting of an FBI agent in pursuit of wanted criminals, a couple identified as the Landrys. The only person to see the shooter's face, Ellie is suddenly at the center of a criminal investigation.
Agent Max Daniels takes over the Landry case. A no-nonsense lawman, he's definitely not the ideal man that Ellie has always imagined, yet she's attracted to him in a way she can't explain.
Ellie heads home to Winston Falls, South Carolina, to attend her sister's wedding. Shortly after she arrives, though, she receives a surprise visitor: Max Daniels. The Landrys have been captured, and she'll be called to testify. But they've been captured before, and each time the witnesses are scared into silence-or disappear before they can take the stand. Max vows to be Ellie's shadow until the trial, and it isn't long before sparks fly.
Rating Appertaining To Books The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9)
Ratings: 3.96 From 15301 Users | 912 ReviewsDiscuss Appertaining To Books The Ideal Man (Buchanan-Renard #9)
I am NOT a contemporary genre type of girl. I'm also not into heroines that overcome tremendous adversity to become a brilliant success in their adult life. Call it jealousy. Nevertheless, in The Ideal Man you have a contemporary romantic suspense novel that has Ellie, the wonder surgeon, who can not only practically perform surgery with her hands tied behind her back but also is kind and caring and an excellent teacher to the upcoming future brilliant surgeons. She's overcome a horrible past,Oh. My. Freaking. Goodness! What can I say? (maybe this would be a good time for a warning)*WARNING* Hair pulling, foot stomping, red-face screaming, hissy fit tirade about to commence...Are you kidding me? ARE YOU STINKING KIDDING ME?!?!? THIS is what happens once a talented author hits superstardom and is content knowing her adoring hordes will never leave??? (Listen up, Janet Evonovich, Iris Johansen, Catherine Coulter and the rest.) They sit back and write CRAP?! (No that's not a swear word
Read only if you like Pollyanna "turn the other cheek no matter what someone says or does to you" B.S. The book is filled with terrible/evil people and gutless/spineless weenies. By the end I was rooting for everyone to get murdered. The characters were weak. The suspense was weak. The romance was exceptionally weak. (view spoiler)[The Ideal Man? No. The ideal man would not have been okay with the way the family of the woman he cares about abused her. I thought that at least he would be on her

I thoroughly enjoyed this latest by Julie Garwood, which I received as an ARC from Netgalley. I thought that the main characters were very likeable, and the storyline caught and held my attention. There were some good secondary characters and the author even gave us one of those characters we love to hate in one of the heroine's sisters. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys romantic suspense.Just after finishing her shift at the hospital where she practices as a surgeon, Ellie
Either this was a short book or it was a fantastic book!! I have a sneaking suspicion that its BOTH!!The Ideal Man is a story about a woman, Dr. Ellie Sullivan, who witnesses a crime and then the shit hits the fan! At the start, when we meet Ellie, she is finishing up her residency at a St Louis hospital. She's a trauma doctor and I think she's also a surgeon. Either way, she's one hell of a doctor! She has the respect and admiration of the students under her and her boss, the Chief of something
I have never read anything by Julie Garwood before and now I will have to check out some of her other books. I really enjoyed her writing style. I really enjoyed this book. It was fast paced and fun. I really like that Ellie was so damn smart but so very compassionate and not cocky or a smart ass know it all. Max was a tough FBI Agent but when he was around Ellie he was possessive and protective and sometimes even sweet. Max and Ellie were really great together and I enjoyed their slow romance.
Review in progress

Comments
Post a Comment