Download The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1) Free Books Full Version

Itemize Books In Favor Of The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)

ISBN: 0194232670 (ISBN13: 9780194232678)
Edition Language: English
Series: Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1
Literary Awards: Language Learner Literature Award Nominee (2004)
Download The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1) Free Books Full Version
The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1) Paperback | Pages: 56 pages
Rating: 3.7 | 487 Users | 52 Reviews

Interpretation During Books The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)

It is 1880, in the Opera House in Paris. Everybody is talking about the Phantom of the Opera, the ghost that lives somewhere under the Opera House. The Phantom is a man in black clothes. He is a body without a head, he is a head without a body. He has a yellow face, he has no nose, he has black holes for eyes. Everybody is afraid of the Phantom - the singers, the dancers, the directors, the stage workers...
But who has actually seen him?

Mention Containing Books The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)

Title:The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)
Author:Jennifer Bassett
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 56 pages
Published:August 17th 2000 by Oxford University Press (first published January 1st 1999)
Categories:Classics. Fiction. Romance. Mystery

Rating Containing Books The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)
Ratings: 3.7 From 487 Users | 52 Reviews

Rate Containing Books The Phantom of the Opera (Oxford Bookworms: Stage 1)
poor Erik

I really enjoyed reading this book.I recommend it for everyone wants a book with simple English.

oxford/level1100minutesopera/ghost/Phantom/dancer/sing/christine/scareQ.Have you ever seen this movie?A.Yes, I do. It's very interesting, so I read it.It's so scary but really interesting. If there is the phantom real world, I'm afraid of him everyday.

A good start for english beginner, I thought when I saw the book it's a short version of the famous play but it is an English learning book.

Well, Im pretty sure this story could be anything except being scary or horror, Maybe it should not be cause the phantom is a man, but I thought it was a scary story. BUT ITS GOOD FOR THE BEGINNERS LIKE ME AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND.

Pretty good, really short. I read it in about 30 minutes.

1. Oxford level 22.3hours3.phantom girl voice opera love ugly mask4.I love the scene Phantom let her go to her boy friend.5.56 pages The big opera house has phantom with mask.He had very ugly face, but his voice was beautiful. One day a girl who wanted to be leading roll was teached song from phantom and the phantom fell in love with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Books Sacred Sins (D.C. Detectives #1) Online