Download Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors Books Online

Download Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors  Books Online
Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors Hardcover | Pages: 127 pages
Rating: 4.16 | 747 Users | 17 Reviews

Details Books Concering Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors

Original Title: Тіні забутих предків
ISBN: 087287205X (ISBN13: 9780872872059)

Commentary Conducive To Books Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors

«Тіні забутих предків» — повість Михайла Коцюбинського, написана під враженням його перебування на Гуцульщині. В творі розповідається про кохання Івана і Марічки, українських Ромео і Джульєтти. Яскраво передано побут і життя гуцулів.

Describe Appertaining To Books Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors

Title:Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors
Author:Mykhailo Kotsiubynsky
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 127 pages
Published:April 1st 1981 by Libraries Unlimited Inc (first published 1911)
Categories:Fiction. Classics. European Literature. Ukrainian Literature. Fantasy

Rating Appertaining To Books Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors
Ratings: 4.16 From 747 Users | 17 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors
I'm not going to lie - I didn't get this book.I gave 2 stars because I enjoyed the description of scenery, it was well done. but everything else.I guess I'm just not a fan of Ukrainian literature or maybe I'm not trying so much to understand.But the conclusion is still the same: I didn't get it and I found it a little bit weird...The western Ukraine is always pleasant to see described, because its scenery is just marvelous. And it was a great job because the description was written really well.

Some of the best description I've seen.

Great thorough notes and a highly useful essay afterwards: "The Music pf Satan and the Bedeviled World."

4 stars for the actual Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors, but an emphatic 5 stars for the work as a whole. Ill explain, but first holy shit this needs a reissue; the cheapest you can get a copy of this is $175. Thats for a Good condition former library book. Thankfully my ILL for this came through quickly. It does look like the other works of his available in translation can be gotten for reasonable sums though.Relative to the price if one was so inclined to purchase a copy you should be aware

норм



This tale has impressed me on many levels and for many reasons, the romance of this story turned out to be the least important thing to me. Poetic descriptions of the marvelous Carpathian scenery is phenomenal, there's no other land like this. I found it very interesting how the author portrays this unusual mix of day-to-day life with Pagan and Christian mythologies, showing us the way Hutsuls viewed the world around them, events, people, nature, all combined in a fairy tale, and not of the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog