Download Wyznaję Books Online

List Books Concering Wyznaję

Original Title: Jo Confesso ISBN13 9788363656713
Edition Language: Polish
Literary Awards: Internationaler Literaturpreis – Haus der Kulturen der Welt Nominee (2012), Premi Ciutat de Barcelona (2013), Premi de la Crítica de narrativa catalana (2011), Premi Joan Crexells de narrativa (2011), Prix Jan Michalski Nominee for Longlist (2014) International Dublin Literary Award Nominee (2016), Premi Crítica Serra d’Or (2012), Premi Narrativa M.Àngels Anglada (2012), Premi Tormenta en un Vaso (2012), Prix Courrier International (2013)
Download Wyznaję  Books Online
Wyznaję ebook | Pages: 99 pages
Rating: 4.41 | 4845 Users | 634 Reviews

Mention Of Books Wyznaję

Title:Wyznaję
Author:Jaume Cabré
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 99 pages
Published:February 20th 2013 by Marginesy (first published September 1st 2011)
Categories:Fiction. Cultural. Spain. Historical. Historical Fiction. European Literature. Spanish Literature

Relation During Books Wyznaję

Wyznaję zachwyca czytelników i krytyków.

To trzymające w napięciu do ostatniej strony wyznanie miłosne i spowiedź człowieka starającego się przeniknąć istotę zła – w świecie i sobie samym. Historia chłopca dorastającego samotnie wśród książek, który musi zmierzyć się z rodzinnymi tajemnicami. Za sprawą osiemnastowiecznych skrzypiec zagłębia się w mroki dziejów hiszpańskiej inkwizycji i piekła dwudziestowiecznej Europy.

Cabré, którego pasją jest muzyka, skomponował tę powieść jak symfonię, z częstymi zmianami nastroju, tempa i głosu narracji. Bogactwo wątków, postaci, pomysłów literackich oszałamia i wzbudza zachwyt.

Wyznaję podbija Europę!

Rating Of Books Wyznaję
Ratings: 4.41 From 4845 Users | 634 Reviews

Write Up Of Books Wyznaję
Oh my God this book is SO FUCKING AWESOME. I'm almost afraid to read the rest of Cabre's books (which, typically, I've already hoarded - thank God for small, manageable French editions) in case they don't stand up to this masterpiece. I mean, give this guy a Nobel Prize already.

This is a hell of a story! Gorgeous, touching, exhilarating, maddening.The first 70 pages feel slow-paced and a little confusing so the remaining 700 pages might seem almost invincible. But then it's like a deep dive where one needs to stop, slow down and breath in to apprehend where everything is and how round or flat is Earth at the moment. On around page 500, I already started feeling sorry that the book is coming to an end. The novel is written as a memoir of a man who's lived his life and

Wonderful book. Beautiful and so tremendously sad at the same time.

This was a sumptuous read over many late nights curled up on the sofa with full bodied reds for company. Cabré is a master story teller who skilfully weaves medieval and modern history with intelligence and sophistication. Who better to tell the tale of European history than Adrià Ardevol, a linguist who can shift between 13 languages seamlessly. It is also a book about books, authors and philosophers, and one that I plan to re-read.Translations are intrinsically problematic and this one is no

As you know if you saw the Sensational Snippet I posted from Jaume Cabrés Confessions, I found this 750+ page chunkster so absorbing that I spent a fair bit of my New Caledonia holiday indoors, reading it. And I dont regret that for a second. It is one of the most moving novels I have ever readOstensibly Confessions is about a 60-year-old Catalan academic called Adrià Ardèvol who is writing his confessions to his wife Sara because he has what appears to be early-onset dementia and wants to set



I must be on a streak of mind-blowingly good novels recently.I can't even begin to describe what the book is about let alone how it is written. Imagine 4 characters, 2 languages, three different ways of narrating (1st person, 3rd person, memoirs)all seamlessly presented on one page. Dialogues intertwine with no clear identification who is speaking or which of many many stories they pertain to. Sounds complex and it definitely is. Multiple plotlines and drastic changes of scenery and characters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog