Free Books Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3) Online Download
Itemize Books During Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Janet Maple #3 |
Marie Astor
ebook | Pages: 255 pages Rating: 4.09 | 587 Users | 32 Reviews
Explanation To Books Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
Bad Guys Get Caught (Book Three in the Janet Maple Series)Janet Maple and Dennis Walker are aces at catching the bad guys, but an assignment involving an international gangster and a sleazy politician just might have them in over their heads.
With the man of her dreams on her arm and a dream job at one of NYC’s top private agencies, Janet’s life is nearly perfect. It all changes when a high profile case falls into her lap, and Janet finds her competitive streak kicking in, taking risks she shouldn't be taking.
Dennis Walker loves catching the bad guys as much as he loves being in the limelight. Will he be able to share the laurels with his girlfriend who also happens to be his work partner? And will the bad guys get caught?
*Bad Guys Get Caught is book three of the Janet Maple Series, but it can easily be read on its own.*

List Based On Books Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
| Title | : | Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3) |
| Author | : | Marie Astor |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 255 pages |
| Published | : | September 21st 2013 |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Crime. Romance. Cozy Mystery. Thriller. Mystery Thriller |
Rating Based On Books Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
Ratings: 4.09 From 587 Users | 32 ReviewsAssess Based On Books Bad Guys Get Caught (Janet Maple #3)
IntriguingAnother great read. Each time I finish one book I can't stop myself from purchasing the next book in the series.The editing and writing seems to get worse with each of these books...while I like reading about Janet and Dennis, I have trouble with simple grammatical errors and repetition.
I loved this book, but it lost a star because the author keeps using the last name of the main characters. Sometimes it feels like the author uses the last names because she gets paid by the word. I like how Janet and Dennis's relationship is growing. I felt the suspense a little more in this one than the previous books. In my opinion each book is getting better. I read this on Kindle Unlimited.

Janet & Dennis are after another bad guy, but this time things get a little competitive between them. They have a new boss and their relationship is heating up. A lot is happening all at once. So much going on that once I started this book, I couldn't put it down. I think this has been my favorite book in the series so far. I'm ready for book 4 now!
Romance, Mystery and SuspenseI always worry that a third book in a series will not keep up the momentum or the interest in the characters. So not the case with BAD GUYS GET CAUGHT! This was a great, fun, quick read filled with romance, mystery and suspense, there is something for everyone! This can also be a stand-alone book. You did not have to read books #1 and #2 to understand what is going on. There is enough of a recap and explanation to feel like you havent missed a thing!Janet Maple and
This book was a little steamier than the others. It's nice to see the interwoven personal and professional stories of Janet and Dennis. It's a very quick read, no more than 2.5 hours. I also enjoy how the books are not overtly linked, but secondary characters still remain.

Comments
Post a Comment