Free Books Honor Student (Honor #1) Online
Details About Books Honor Student (Honor #1)
| Title | : | Honor Student (Honor #1) |
| Author | : | Teresa Mummert |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 376 pages |
| Published | : | April 2nd 2012 by Create Space (first published March 6th 2012) |
| Categories | : | Erotica. BDSM. Romance. Adult Fiction. Contemporary. Erotic Romance. Contemporary Romance. Adult |
Teresa Mummert
Paperback | Pages: 376 pages Rating: 3.31 | 15781 Users | 901 Reviews
Interpretation Supposing Books Honor Student (Honor #1)
Emma lives a very self-destructive life, barely making her way through college. Her world is turned upside down after meeting Mr. Honor, her new history teacher whose idea of discipline may be a little too much for Emma to handle. While trying to figure out their new relationship, they also have to deal with the very real possibility that someone has discovered their secret and is trying to hurt them. But Mr. Honor is keeping a few secrets of his own from Emma.EROTIC LOVE STORY (✓) STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT (✓) BDSM (✓)
★★HONOR THY TEACHER (BOOK 2) IS NOW AVAILABLE★★

Declare Books Concering Honor Student (Honor #1)
| Original Title: | Honor Student (Honor |
| Series: | #1) |
| ISBN: | 147500544X (ISBN13: 9781475005448) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Honor #1 |
Rating About Books Honor Student (Honor #1)
Ratings: 3.31 From 15781 Users | 901 ReviewsEvaluation About Books Honor Student (Honor #1)
On a boring Friday night I randomly picked a book to read out of my ever-growing to-read list on my eReader. Honor Student just happened to be it. About two hours - and plenty of eye-rolling - later I got to two of the sweetest words in the English language "The End."My first reaction: What...in the fuck...did I just read? Seriously, what in the fuck did I just read?This book was very poorly constructed. The characters are not fleshed out enough to get to know who they are and why you shouldThis review doesn't really have spoilers but it does have a few details of things that happen in the story that lead me to give the review below. Nothing is written that will give away the point of the story or any significant details to ruin the story.This book is a mess. I'm used to reading books with lots of editing and grammatical errors - especially in this genre but there is usually at least a decent building up of the story. This "book" jumped all over the place. One minute Emma is a
As I am a sucker for a rich, bossy Dom... I absolutely loved the story! Why a 4 then? Well in some things I felt the story a bit too rushed and there is almost an expectation for the reader to fill in the blanks by themselves. Other then that I developed a sub crush on William the Conquerer and Dom crush on Emma. Can't wait to read their developing love story through William's POV

Today's recap of Honor Student is brought to you by VanDermemes...Warning, this review contains spoilers. Take it away VanDermemes!Emma is a student, her teacher is replaced by Mr. Honor "His hair was dark and just long enough to pull of the 'just out of bed' look. His eyes were a piercing blue that matched his button up shirt that hugged his muscular chest perfectly." Mr. Honor seems so hot yet we soon learn that he is controlling and likes to order Emma around with menacing texts and rapid
*Sighs*I dont know what to say about this book---- I guess you cannot see the wtf expression Im wearing right now after finishing the damn book, therefore Ill have to try to tell you how I feel towards this reading:It started out just fine: hot teacher Vs student. This is some kind of fantasy some of us (while being students, that is) have, so why not writing/ reading about it? I also liked the sex scenes, although I thought they were plain written. In fact, the whole story is plain and the
I should have listened to the negative reviewers. They were all dead on. The story felt way too rushed. The writing felt like something you would find in a diary, as opposed to a novel from one person's perspective. It felt choppy, unclear, and just didn't flow.I won't touch on the grammatical errors, b/c that ALONE was almost enough for me not to finish the book.I kept through it, hoping that it will get better toward the end...but alas...now I just felt like I wasted my time.The book read like
After reading this book I found myself thinking that if I had a sexy college professor like William Honor I might have finished college and gotten my degree but my punctuality would have plummeted. :-) HONOR STUDENT is the first book in the Honor Series and let me just say...On my honor, it's an awesome book. From the moment I started reading I couldn't put it down. On top of the sexual tension between Emma and William and the hot love scenes you have the added drama that someones after them

Comments
Post a Comment