Free Books Mafia Girl Online
Mafia Girl 
My copy was provided to me by Netgalley.This book sounded really interesting. The premise intrigued me considering I haven't read a book about the Mafia. I wanted to know the inner workings of the Mafia and how Gia would react to it. But the book kind of flopped for me.Here's the good:Cline is an awesome, asexual sidekick. He was always supportive about Gia and so funny, but we got to see his sensitive side when he expressed his troubles to Gia. Cline definitely deserves his own book. And Gia's
NOTE: I received an eARC via Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.I know this was an advanced reader coy, but it was poorly edited and proofread. It was annoying and took away part of the fun. Still, I am not holding it against the book, in the hope that the finished sold copy would lack the typos.I liked that the story was funny at times, but was also serious. I felt mostly irritated by the narrator's superior bratty girl voice.Writing style:The story was told in first person POV, a.k.a.

You can find my full review as well as casting choices on my blog, here: http://wp.me/p47EpU-1OJCan I give this book TEN FRIGGIN' STARS?!?! I'm seriously distressed seeing the low ratings Mafia Girl is getting on Goodreads. This book is character driven and guess what? The people who are crying about grammar/run on sentences/colloquialisms/ yada yada yada ARE MISSING THE POINT. That's exactly how Gia thinks and it is supposed to read like that. COME ON. Give the editors some credit here. They
Modern day Romero and Juliet. Absoulutely brethtaking. The line between fighting for family or the one yoou love. ANd the realization of seeing someone you love through a new set of eyes, and not bieng able to forgive them.
Note: I received an eARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. some things may be changed in the final version.DNFStopped at: 30%I hate to do it, but this book is not working for me at all; so, I'm making the call to put it down now and part amicably. Forcing myself to finish would only lead to frustration for me and a very negative review for the book.But before we go our separate ways, I want to take a moment to discuss why the book and I did not get along:Gia: the
DNF.Page 104/40%I'm sure someone else would absolutely love this book, but I just can't get into it. I'm bored of it and so I've decided that I can't finish it.
Deborah Blumenthal
Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages Rating: 3.01 | 333 Users | 114 Reviews

Details Based On Books Mafia Girl
| Title | : | Mafia Girl |
| Author | : | Deborah Blumenthal |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 272 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 2014 by AW Teen (first published January 1st 2014) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Romance. Mystery. Crime. Realistic Fiction. Drama. High School. New Adult |
Description As Books Mafia Girl
What's in a name? Everything if you have my name." At her exclusive Manhattan high school, seventeen-year-old Gia is the most hated/loved girl in school. Why? Her father doesn't have a boss. He is the boss--the capo di tutti cappi, boss of all bosses. Not that Gia cares. But life gets complicated when she meets a cop she calls "Officer Hottie" and feels a suprising chemistry. Then Vogue magazine wants to feature Gia in a fashion spread about real-life bad girls. On top of this, she's running for class president. Can Gia step out from under her dad's shadow and show everyone there's more to her than "Mafia Girl?Particularize Books Concering Mafia Girl
| ISBN: | 0807549118 (ISBN13: 9780807549117) |
Rating Based On Books Mafia Girl
Ratings: 3.01 From 333 Users | 114 ReviewsEvaluation Based On Books Mafia Girl
I got a copy of this book for free through netgalley in exchange of an honest review.I jumped back and forth with this book rating between 2.5 stars and 3 stars. In the end I settled a little.Growing up in your father's shadows isn't easy, especially if your father happens to be the boss of all bosses and is suspected of multiple crimes. Gia is a 17-year-old high school student who attends one of the most prestigious schools in Manhattan and where half the students either love her or hate herMy copy was provided to me by Netgalley.This book sounded really interesting. The premise intrigued me considering I haven't read a book about the Mafia. I wanted to know the inner workings of the Mafia and how Gia would react to it. But the book kind of flopped for me.Here's the good:Cline is an awesome, asexual sidekick. He was always supportive about Gia and so funny, but we got to see his sensitive side when he expressed his troubles to Gia. Cline definitely deserves his own book. And Gia's
NOTE: I received an eARC via Netgalley in exchange for my honest review.I know this was an advanced reader coy, but it was poorly edited and proofread. It was annoying and took away part of the fun. Still, I am not holding it against the book, in the hope that the finished sold copy would lack the typos.I liked that the story was funny at times, but was also serious. I felt mostly irritated by the narrator's superior bratty girl voice.Writing style:The story was told in first person POV, a.k.a.

You can find my full review as well as casting choices on my blog, here: http://wp.me/p47EpU-1OJCan I give this book TEN FRIGGIN' STARS?!?! I'm seriously distressed seeing the low ratings Mafia Girl is getting on Goodreads. This book is character driven and guess what? The people who are crying about grammar/run on sentences/colloquialisms/ yada yada yada ARE MISSING THE POINT. That's exactly how Gia thinks and it is supposed to read like that. COME ON. Give the editors some credit here. They
Modern day Romero and Juliet. Absoulutely brethtaking. The line between fighting for family or the one yoou love. ANd the realization of seeing someone you love through a new set of eyes, and not bieng able to forgive them.
Note: I received an eARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. some things may be changed in the final version.DNFStopped at: 30%I hate to do it, but this book is not working for me at all; so, I'm making the call to put it down now and part amicably. Forcing myself to finish would only lead to frustration for me and a very negative review for the book.But before we go our separate ways, I want to take a moment to discuss why the book and I did not get along:Gia: the
DNF.Page 104/40%I'm sure someone else would absolutely love this book, but I just can't get into it. I'm bored of it and so I've decided that I can't finish it.

Comments
Post a Comment