Free Books Online Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)

Specify Containing Books Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)

Title:Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)
Author:Jessica Hart
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 192 pages
Published:March 16th 2010 by Harlequin Romance (first published February 1st 2010)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Category Romance. Harlequin. Contemporary
Free Books Online Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)
Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1) Paperback | Pages: 192 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 129 Users | 21 Reviews

Chronicle In Favor Of Books Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)



You know when you meet the most gorgeous guy and get butterflies in your stomach? Well, that's what it felt like the first time I, Summer Curtis, laid eyes on my movie-star-gorgeous boss Phin Gibson. I was starstruck!

I've got to get a grip! Phin might be delicious, but he's always late, totally disorganized—my complete opposite! But somehow he's making me, the oh-so-sensible Summer, want to let down my perfectly pinned-up hair!




Point Books During Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)

Original Title: Oh-So-Sensible Secretary
ISBN: 0373176473 (ISBN13: 9780373176472)
Edition Language: English
Series: Gibson & Grieves #1
Characters: Summer Curtis, Phinneas 'Phin' Gibson


Rating Containing Books Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 129 Users | 21 Reviews

Write Up Containing Books Oh-So-Sensible Secretary (Gibson & Grieves #1)
Este es un libro realmente Hermoso, me encantan las historias Románticas/Conteporaneas! he estados leyendo muchas historias donde el narrador era tanto la protagonista como el protagonistas! así que se me izo raro! me hubiese encantado escuchar la opinión de Phin! xD Me encanta el final me hace llorar! xD .. Fue tan ROMÁNTICO!

Adorable! And Phin, *swooooooon* This one was so funny and lovely.

A fun, clean read with lots of great kissing!I loved how they would stop before things got out of hand. I will be reading more from Jessica Hart!

A very cute story. The hero is so yummy. I fell in love with him at the beginning and that love grew the entire book.

A bit of humor but definitely felt the lack of hero POV. Wasn't sure when he actually started to fall for her because his behavior didn't change much from when he was dating other women to when he started to focus on the heroine.

Light-hearted, fun read. Made me smile as I read.

Really enjoyed this book. I was looking for a bit of fluff to read and this was a delightful surprise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog