Free Books Online A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1) Download

Point Books In Pursuance Of A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)

Original Title: A Rogue by Any Other Name
ISBN: 0062068520 (ISBN13: 9780062068521)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Rules of Scoundrels #1
Characters: Michael Lawler, Marquess of Bourne, Lady Penelope Marbury
Setting: London, England,1831(United Kingdom)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Historical Romance (2013)
Free Books Online A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1) Download
A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 386 pages
Rating: 3.94 | 31443 Users | 2526 Reviews

Relation To Books A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)

What a scoundrel wants, a scoundrel gets...

A decade ago, the Marquess of Bourne was cast from society with nothing but his title. Now a partner in London’s most exclusive gaming hell, the cold, ruthless Bourne will do whatever it takes to regain his inheritance—including marrying perfect, proper Lady Penelope Marbury.

A broken engagement and years of disappointing courtships have left Penelope with little interest in a quiet, comfortable marriage, and a longing for something more. How lucky that her new husband has access to such unexplored pleasures.

Bourne may be a prince of London’s underworld, but he vows to keep Penelope untouched by its wickedness—a challenge indeed as the lady discovers her own desires, and her willingness to wager anything for them... even her heart.

List Out Of Books A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)

Title:A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)
Author:Sarah MacLean
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 386 pages
Published:February 28th 2012 by Avon
Categories:Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Regency. Fiction

Rating Out Of Books A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)
Ratings: 3.94 From 31443 Users | 2526 Reviews

Crit Out Of Books A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels #1)
*****3 1/2 stars*****What an incredibly wonderful yet frustrating read! The idea for this series is genius. Four incredibly delicious hot men are business partners in the most successful gaming house in London. Each man serves a function within the gaming house: Accountant, Manager, Bouncer/Security, and Owner.This is Bourne's book. Cross, the accountant, will be featured in the next book.This book captivated me from the opening line and I couldn't put it down! Sadly there were some issues with

I listened to this book as an unabridged audiobook read by Rosalyn Landor. She does a fine rather snooty job with the narration which fits the historical setting and a fabulous job with the heroine but when it comes time to do to the manly voices I cringed a little. I wouldve much rather had a male voicing the guy parts but they didnt ask me.Its been a bit since Ive read a historical romance and this one had a lovely leisurely setup that introduced the relationship between childhood friends

The books started out fabulously. It was solid, fun, witty, and angsty.I was sure it will be perfect!And it was, up untill about half way trough. Then it was just flat. Not bad, per se...but almost boring. It seemed like after the hero's turn-around everything was done in a straight line. Even the famous card scene with the heroine and the eeeeevil enemy left me cold.Also, a lot of things were never adressed. Like Mrs.Worth. The very young servats. The

She realized how little she wanted a quiet life of pastel colors and quadrilles and tepid lemonade. She wanted more. *Happy sigh* What a wonderful book! Sometime you stumble on these HR gems that makes you smile, gush and wish you lived in a different time. Sarah McLean is a wonderful author!"Sirrah! Do not come any closer! I", she flailed for a decent threat. "I am armed!"His response was unmoved. "Do you plan to smother me with your muff?""You, sir, are not a gentleman.""Ah. Truth at last."I

I mean, if I don't like it, what hope do you have?!

A Rogue by Any Other Name is the first book in Sarah MacLeans The Rules of Scoundrels series and from the first page to the last is filled with emotion happiness, heartbreak, passion, romance a truly fabulous story!I often find, with historical romances, that the rules society has placed on the women can make them seem mousey and pathetic, so I love it when an author takes those women and makes them strong enough to laugh at their peers or at least not care enough to conform to whats expected

I'll have words about this one. Compulsively readable, endlessly trite, essentially forgettable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Books Sacred Sins (D.C. Detectives #1) Online