Free Books Online Soy Sauce Face Download
Present Of Books Soy Sauce Face
| Title | : | Soy Sauce Face |
| Author | : | Sedonia Guillone |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | 1st Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 204 pages |
| Published | : | January 25th 2012 by Ai Press |
| Categories | : | Romance. M M Romance. Contemporary. Manga. Yaoi. LGBT. Gay |
Sedonia Guillone
ebook | Pages: 204 pages Rating: 3.61 | 64 Users | 17 Reviews
Relation Concering Books Soy Sauce Face
Sometimes the best kept secret is the one you keep from yourself…“I’m an ordinary man with an ordinary life in every way. Except for Jun. That’s what I think to myself every night when I watch Jun getting ready for his work as a bar host in Kabukicho. He’s everything I’m not. He’s the beautiful, graceful, sociable and ambitious counterpart to me—a hulking, reclusive, completely unambitious guy who’d rather fix car and motorcycle engines all day than interact with people… I’d be happy if Jun just stayed here with me the rest of our lives, in this little apartment we’d once shared with Dad. But Jun has other plans.”
Or so Jun thinks. One night he gets ready and goes to work. But a tragic occurrence derails his career and all his plans for the future.
Through the eyes of his best friend, Tomo, the man who loves him above all others, Jun will be forced to confront himself, his deepest fears, hates, desires. And his deepest love.

Particularize Books In Favor Of Soy Sauce Face
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.ai-press.net/soy-sauce-face/ |
| Setting: | Japan |
Rating Of Books Soy Sauce Face
Ratings: 3.61 From 64 Users | 17 ReviewsAppraise Of Books Soy Sauce Face
Cross-posted at Shelf Inflicted and at Outlaw Reviews This is a lovely story about Tomo and Jun, two Japanese men who have been close friends since childhood. Abandoned by his mother at a very young age, Jun is raised by Tomos father and the boys lived together as brothers. Jun is now 27, working late hours as a bar host while Tomo has a secure job as a mechanic. The two remain very close, but their different schedules prevent them from spending a lot of time together. A brutal assault in a dark
First off, this is the first Yaoi I have ever read. Juns mother leaves when he is young. He is raised by his best friends, Tomos, family. The two grew up together and Tomos father adopted Jun. They lived in Tokyo. When their father passed away the two still lived in the apartment something happens to Jun that changes everything.I was surprised how well the story went and liking the characters. The author does a great job with the Japanese culture which I found interesting and the impact a family

4.5 stars SOLID! I loved this book! It was sweet, at times surprising, delicate and raw at the same time, and packed quite a bit in such a few pages :) I wish it had have been longer (didn't really want it to end)! Loved the token of love the author chose---made me sigh with real tears :)
A sweet romance. Don't let the title scare you, this really is a great little comfort read.
Multi-published, award-nominated author, Sedonia Guillone is the owner-operator of Ai Press, publisher of erotic romances in all genres. Please come and visit! www.ai-press.netShe lives on the water in Florida with a Renaissance man who paints, writes poetry and tells her shes the sweetest nymph hes ever met. When shes not writing erotic romance, she loves watching spaghetti westerns, Jet Li and
I really liked this one

Comments
Post a Comment