Free Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3) Online Download

Mention Books Supposing Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)

Original Title: Redeeming The Lost (Tale of Lanen Kaelar, #3)
ISBN: 0812568761 (ISBN13: 9780812568769)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3
Free Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3) Online Download
Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3) Paperback | Pages: 400 pages
Rating: 4.12 | 1538 Users | 38 Reviews

Specify Out Of Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)

Title:Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)
Author:Elizabeth Kerner
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 400 pages
Published:November 29th 2005 by Tor Fantasy (first published June 1st 2004)
Categories:Fantasy. Dragons. Romance. Fiction. High Fantasy

Commentary As Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)

The prophecies are coming true and the ancient race of the Kantri-or true dragons-have come back to the world of Men. It was through the actions of Young Lanen Kaelar that the Kantri were reminded of the larger world. It was bravery (and a mad belief in the old tales) that caused the young woman to start a perilous journey to find the great dragons of legend. In doing so, she found not only the reality of the myth but her own true love. He was the great Dragon King, an immensely powerful creature out of time who ultimately chose life over death, a puny mortal form rather than the power of a kingship to be with this most extraordinary woman. As he is Dragon in Man's form, the being known as Varien has risked much to stay by Lanen's side.

Their haven destroyed, the Kantri have chosen instead of seeking a new home to return to the land of their greatest defeat and to the fear of the people who rejected their aid so long ago. They bring ancient power and knowledge and the Kantri have come to see what the "littlings" have made of their world.

And much of what they find distresses them. For humans have squandered much of their heritage, the small dragons that were left behind are little more than cattle...and there are those who do remember the ancient ways...and have allied themselves with the race of demons who long to destroy all the world. The Kantri are disturbed and look to Varien and Lanen help them redeem what has been lost so long ago and make the world right again.

But Lanen is captured by the human demon-master Berys, who seeks to corrupt the ancient prophecy. He will try to use Lanen's new-found powers to gain control of the very fabric of the universe and in doing so, secure the demon forces of the otherworld and rule forever.

It is up to her true love Varien and one of the most unlikely alliances ever seen to rescue Lanen. And if Varien fails, not only will Lanen's life and the fates of his beloved Kantri hang in the balance. For the stage is now set for a confrontation between the forces of light and darkness...and if the good fail, not only will the Kantri fail but the human world will be doomed as well...


Rating Out Of Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)
Ratings: 4.12 From 1538 Users | 38 Reviews

Piece Out Of Books Redeeming the Lost (The Tale of Lanen Kaelar #3)
This was probably my favorite of the series. Surprising to be sure, since sequels rarely match the first. It was very well-written. I laughed, I ached, I was enraptured by it.

I'm not sure if anyone else experiences the need to read books about dragons on a regular basis, but I love dragon books and had gone too long without one.I broke my usual rule of reading books in order because I picked this up at a used bookstore without checking to see if it was part of the series. Oops! I may have missed a few connections because of that, but I still enjoyed the story and the characters.I love the world Kerner created and her dragon fighting and flying descriptions are great!

Good and fun. I know why it took forever to get into book two, it's really like one 600 page book, not two separate books and of course a longer book has a longer set up. :) It was fun and I still like it after finishing it. :) Always a good sign. :)

For some reason, I liked Redeeming the Lost a lot more than the first two. There was a lot more action in this one, and I got into it more. The ending was brilliant. I would have been so mad if it hadn't ended the way it did, but it ended perfect. Three of my sisters have read this series and they all love it. I can't share their enthusiasm. The first two books just didn't catch my attention, then I read this book, and I perked up; in my opinion it was the best of the three, but still, not

The author wraps up everything nicely in this last book, though there are still great magical events happening with absolutely no explanation except that it must be the providence of the Lady (or the Winds). The story picks up where the second book left off, with Lanen in the hands of Berys and the dragons having safely completed their homecoming to Kolmar.Much of the book is focused on efforts to rescue Lanen and subsequently to bring down Berys and the revived Demonlord. The resolution to both

Elizabeth Kerner did a fine job in wrapping up the Tale of Lanen Kaelar. All of the different storylines came together nicely for a fantastic and heart-wrenching ending. Also, this final book had a quicker pace with more action and a headlong rush to the dramatic conclusion, with all of the forces of good cooperating to bring down the nearly unstopable demon master and his minions. The characters and interactions among them are all great, although some parts do get a bit sappy for my taste. The

The second book was the strongest for me. I was a little bit dissatisfied with the ending to this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog