Free Download Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)

Free Download Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)
Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4) Nook | Pages: 174 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 4446 Users | 196 Reviews

Identify Epithetical Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)

Title:Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)
Author:Sarra Cannon
Book Format:Nook
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 174 pages
Published:January 3rd 2011 by Dead River Books
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons. Witches

Explanation Toward Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)

Hot DAMN!!!!! What an awesome and wild ride! This series just keeps getting better. And I didn't think that was possible. Just when I think I have it figured out, BAM! Another bomb is dropped. This series is filled with so much betrayal, angst, and magic, it's unbelievable! And I seriously can not count on anyone being trustworthy, because it's just an illusion. I mean, there are a small few that I know are on the good side. But anyone else I get attached to, end up being the evil fuckers.

Ahhhh, so much evil. So much backstabbing. Poor Harper can't fully trust those around her. My heart breaks for her so much. Everyone is out to get her. But I'm so glad we finally get the story of her mother and what happened in the past. And Jackson...what can I say about this amazing and broken soul. I love him!!!!


I can't get enough of this world and the characters-that are actually good, that is-are just amazing. I've immensely enjoyed this series! Every chance I get, I'm reading it. At work, in bed, on the couch, in the bathroom-cause I need privacy from my kids sometimes-anywhere and everywhere. It's just consuming me. When I'm not reading, I'm thinking about Harper and Jackson and what evils they'll have to face next. It's crazy. I just love these two and really hope there's an HEA at the end of it all. *crossing fingers*

Okay, onto the next one.
Bye!

Define Books To Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)

Original Title: Shadow Demons ISBN13 2940012852007
Edition Language: English URL http://www.sarracannon.com/
Series: The Shadow Demons Saga #4

Rating Epithetical Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)
Ratings: 4.27 From 4446 Users | 196 Reviews

Judgment Epithetical Books Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)


Shadow Demons by Sarra Cannon is the fourth book in her marvelous series, Peachville High Demons! From book one to book four, you will be begging for more!Harper continues to unfold the mystery of her mother and the Order. As she digs deeper, she finds out the secrets that her mother has hidden away in a journal. It contains very personal information about her mother and how her life was like. Harpers mother had a best friend with whom she trusts only to find out that she has betrayed her and so

At this point I just wanted Harper to leave Peachville and the order. I was done reading about how awful, controlling, and secretive the order is. I get it, do something about it. I still love reading about Jackson and Harper's moments. I absolutely love them together and I hope that in future books they remain strong. Overall it wasn't a bad book it definitely had great moments and twists. The thing I love most about this series is that in each book the author is able to give us twists and take

Each book read in this series brings you more intently into the story of Harper Brighton! Shadow Demons left my heart racing and mind intently glued to the details and emotions of Harper. I absolutely love this series! Thank you Sarra for an amazing journey! I'm excited to start book 5...

How is it possible that this series just keeps getting better with each book!? This one just totally blew all the others out of the water! I was literally on the edge of my seat from about 44% and then couldn't stop reading. If it weren't for the fact that I could no longer keep my eyes open at around 83%, I would have finished this last night! Grrr. FULL REVIEW TO COME...BUT I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT I LOVED IT! :o)

Love it. Great series.Great characters. Fast Read. I like how both sides of the coin are shown with both sides having good people.

Can't put this series downCurrently on book 4 of the shadow demons Saga and I am still loving it, I'm planning on getting the fifth book once I'm done writing this review that's how much I'm into the series. In this installment we are introduced even further into the hierarchy and politics of the secret society of the order of shadows we are also introduced into the history of Harper's mom which is very interesting and into how different factions of the order interact with each other .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog