Free Midnight Run (Midnight #2)Books Online Download

Free Midnight Run (Midnight #2)Books Online Download
Midnight Run (Midnight #2) Trade Paperback | Pages: 244 pages
Rating: 3.97 | 3600 Users | 199 Reviews

Mention Of Books Midnight Run (Midnight #2)

Title:Midnight Run (Midnight #2)
Author:Lisa Marie Rice
Book Format:Trade Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 244 pages
Published:December 10th 2004 by Ellora's Cave (first published February 18th 2004)
Categories:Romance. Romantic Suspense. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Erotic Romance. Suspense

Narration During Books Midnight Run (Midnight #2)

Claire Parks has been very sick, but she's fine now—just fine—and ready to paint the town red. Well, pink. On her first excursion into the wild world of dating, she nets Bud, a tall, sexy, good-looking lumberjack. She won him fair and square, her prize for not dying. But after a weekend of wild sex, she discovers he's not what she thinks he is.

Undercover police officer Lieutenant Tyler "Bud" Morrison can't believe his eyes. What's a 'princess' doing in a dance club known for its rough trade? She needs rescuing, and rescuing women is what Bud does best. He saw Claire first—finders keepers. After a weekend of the hottest sex he's ever had, he's definitely keeping this one. When trouble comes her way, he pulls out all the stops to protect her. Except Claire doesn't want Bud at her back. She wants him in her bed.

Details Books Concering Midnight Run (Midnight #2)

Original Title: Midnight Run (Midnight, #2)
ISBN: 1419951068 (ISBN13: 9781419951060)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.ellorascave.com/midnight-run-1.html
Series: Midnight #2
Characters: Claire Parks, Bud Morrison
Setting: Portland, Oregon(United States)

Rating Of Books Midnight Run (Midnight #2)
Ratings: 3.97 From 3600 Users | 199 Reviews

Write Up Of Books Midnight Run (Midnight #2)
Oh wow! I loved this one so much!I was expecting the hot sex, was happily rewarded, but was really surprised by the great characters. The heroine, in particular, has got to be one of my favorites. She's spent so much of her life ill, that no one really knows her at all, nor has she been able to do anything she wants to do. The hero is a wonderful, hot homicide detective stud, with an amazing libido. What more can you say?Actually, there is more to say, because this has a great plot, great

I enjoyed this romantica-suspense. It was fast paced, very steamy, and wonderfully romantic (sigh) with two neat characters. A very easy book to read and hard to put down. I ordered the rest by this author. ;-)

Sex after thirty seconds, permanent erections, marriage after 7 days part deux

I just finished the first two books in this erotic romantic suspense series: Midnight Man & Midnight Run. I thought it was interesting how the author arcs the story across the books. The H/h in book 1 are friends w/the H/h in book 2. As you'd expect with Ellorah's Cave, there are a lot of steamy scenes but these actually had a pretty good story too. However I felt both books ended abruptly. If you are looking for more romantic suspense books, here are others I enjoyed. Top favs are marked

Seemed a little rushed and it felt like huge parts of the story were missing. Might have been a five star read otherwise.

Another great read!This is the second book in Lisa Marie Rices Midnight series and I enjoyed it as much as I did the first. A major reason for that is because the abrupt happily ever after ending I complained about in book one, Midnight Man, was followed up in this book and it was a pleasure to revisit John Huntington and Suzanne Barron.Another thing I really enjoyed about this book was the way in which the storyline was written. It overlapped with the same plot in book one, so while in Midnight

Good, but not as good as the first in the series. You've got another very strong alpha personality but due to the direction this story went, I didn't get to enjoy as much as I did in the first book. You got a glimpse of the couple from the first book which just made me love John even more and we got a glimpse of the couple who will be in the 3rd book. He was described as extremely dangerous looking, which gives me high hopes for the third book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog