Free My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2) Download Books

Specify Books To My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)

Original Title: My Favorite Earthling
ISBN: 0373771924 (ISBN13: 9780373771929)
Edition Language: English
Series: Otherworldly Men #2
Characters: Keira, Jared Jasper
Free My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2) Download Books
My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 378 pages
Rating: 3.8 | 375 Users | 15 Reviews

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)

Even a goddess can have a bad day...

Keira, warrior-queen of the galaxy, is as famous for her beauty as she is for avoiding marriage. But when an upstart little planet called Earth threatens her world with its fleet of spaceships, the fate of her people lies in her hands. She must bind herself to a barbarian from the rogue world--or face the destruction of her own!

She's what he never knew he always wanted--

Confirmed bachelor Jared Jasper knows that the trick Earth pulls on the alien invaders isn't a permanent solution. What they need is a peace treaty. It just never occurs to him that he will wind up on the bargaining table. Playing the pushover groom to a mouthy alien babe who knows how to use a plasma sword is not exactly his idea of fun. But with six billion people depending on him, he doesn't have much choice--sleep with the enemy...or bring on interstellar war.

Strange bedfellows? You bet. But this alliance may turn into a romance the likes of which this galaxy's never seen!

Be Specific About Regarding Books My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)

Title:My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)
Author:Susan Grant
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 378 pages
Published:February 27th 2007 by HQN
Categories:Romance. Science Fiction Romance. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal. Aliens. Fiction

Rating Regarding Books My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)
Ratings: 3.8 From 375 Users | 15 Reviews

Crit Regarding Books My Favorite Earthling (Otherworldly Men #2)
My Favorite Earthling - Otherworldly Men, Bk 2 by Susan GrantKeira, warrior-queen of the galaxy is as advised to marry an Earthling to seal an Alliance with Earth. Jared Jasper confirmed bachelor knows that the trick Earth pulls on the alien invaders isn't a permanent they need is a peace treaty to avoid interstellar war.

#2 Otherworldly Men trilogy - sci fi / romanceRead in 2007Another goodie, as usual, from Susan Grant! She's totally got me into sci fi romance, a genre I had never been tempted to read before.Susan Grant is so much fun to read!

A pleasant enough story, but this isn't one of Grant's best. It's a light romp, and I assume it was always meant to be, so in that way it succeeds nicely.Jared is a nice character, Keira is okay, but we never really get to know either of them all that well - and they don't even meet until half the book is over.I really enjoyed myself while reading this - and it was perfect for the mood I've been in lately - so I don't want to sound like I'm completely knocking this book. It's a pleasant, light

SM

There's a lot of charm to the plot here. A wealthy American is forced to marry a bratty alien princess to save the world. Someone is out to kill him and sabotage the marriage - and the planet's alliance with Earth, which we know to be based on a trick and a lie.So the book is fun; the sex scenes are good and the protagonists are personable. My problem? No one in the whole book has the brains of a gnat. Every action is based on impulse; they can't put two facts together to make a conclusion if

Silly but sweet.

I think this might be my favorite in the series. It takes you to a completely other place and in a direction I didn't think the series would go. The heroine was a bit disappointing, but what can you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free