Free Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)Books Online Download
Specify Of Books Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)
| Title | : | Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2) |
| Author | : | J.A. Huss |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 422 pages |
| Published | : | January 20th 2014 (first published January 1st 2014) |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Erotica. BDSM. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance |

J.A. Huss
ebook | Pages: 422 pages Rating: 4.42 | 5161 Users | 665 Reviews
Description Concering Books Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)
Ford Aston is known for many things. Being an emotionless, messed up bastard, a freakishly smart social outcast, and a cold, domineering master who keeps "pets" instead of girlfriends.And after Rook broke his heart, he plans to keep it that way.
Ashleigh is known for nothing, and that's exactly what she's got going for her. She's broke, stranded in the mountains with a three month old baby, and Ford Aston is screwing with her head.
Big. Time.
And she plans to mess with his right back.
It's a coy game at first, filled with flirting, and innuendo--but Ford soon realizes something is not quite right with Ashleigh. In fact, something is seriously, seriously wrong and the closer they get to their final destination, the closer Ford gets to the truth.
One night of devastation, self-loathing, and emptiness turns into the best thing that ever happened to Ford Aston. But one day of in-your-face reality threatens Ashleigh's whole existence.
Ford first appears in Rook and Ronin #2, Manic. He has a bigger role in Panic, R&R #3, and then he has a novella, called SLACK. This TAUT book is only FORD. It's not really part of the R&R series, as that plot has all been sidelined for this one romance book.
Point Books During Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2 |
Rating Of Books Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)
Ratings: 4.42 From 5161 Users | 665 ReviewsCrit Of Books Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff #2)
Ford Aston...I will hold you dear to my heart for a long time JA Huss...I flipping love you! Thanks you a hundred times over for this wonderful trip inside one of my favorite male character's head! His POV and internal dialogue was so amazing. I think I am a bit shocked, yet so happy, that this story went out of the box and away from Ford's comfort zone. So many books have followed a typical alpha/dominant male type storyline, but I love that this hard, man, keeper of "pets," put aside his normFord ... oh Ford. You are so messed up in the head I didn't think you would ever be able to get over Rook. Neither did you. But one night in the snow you took pity on a young woman and her baby and you were done for. I wonder if you knew how things would turn out, if you would have still done things the same? I think so.And Ashleigh - you poor thing. I am so glad you and baby Kate found Ford, but I wish the road to get to where you are now had been easier for you. But remember it was a rough
I will try to review later. I am sick, so my brain isn't working...

This book is Ford's stand-alone book. You don't have to read Tragic, Panic, or Manic but if you do you will have a lot more background information. I chose to read them later on because I couldn't wait to get into this book. I did read Slack which is a short novella that tells about a day in the life of Ford Aston. It helps you understand him and previous characters he has relationships with. I recommend you read at least the novella before this book. It really helped me understand who Rook was
4.5 Ford starsThis book is somewhat different from what i'm used to reading by JA Huss and yet it's still her.It's slower in pace and the storyline dwells into some pretty "deep" emotional roads and dips from both characters Ford Aston and Ashleigh Li that are dealing with their own sorrow, guilt, emotional shatter..They are set on this road trip by chance meant figuratively and literaly, and this trip is actually a journey of second chances, of healing and fighting for the notion of
10,000 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!Ford. Sigh. I love Ford. I LOVED Rook and Ronin. But Ford. He stole my heart. Give me a sexy, kinky, tortured soul and I'm a big puddle of goo. Ashleigh - she was awesome!! I love how she didn't take any of Ford's crap and dished it right back to him. She kept him in his toes.I loved Ford with Ashleigh. But the absolute kicker was Ford with Kate!!! Just...Sigh. So freaking cute. This book was intense. Ford is intense. And complex And sexy. And smokin' hot. I loved getting

Comments
Post a Comment