Online Books Download Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl Free

Online Books Download Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl  Free
Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl Paperback | Pages: 76 pages
Rating: 4.29 | 69 Users | 9 Reviews

Present About Books Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl

Title:Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl
Author:Melissa Burke
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 76 pages
Published:August 12th 2012 by Outskirts Press
Categories:Poetry. Short Stories. Health. Mental Health. Self Help. Nonfiction. Psychology. Mental Illness

Narration Supposing Books Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl

This book was written by a young woman with bipolar disorder, who wrote poems and short stories both in her manic and depressed states.

It's meant to shed some light on bipolar disorder and depression for those who don't suffer from those things, know someone who does or just want to understand what goes through the mind of someone with mental illness.
It's also meant to show those who go through the same things that they aren't alone.

And while doing all of that, it's also just a fun book to read.

Itemize Books In Pursuance Of Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl

ISBN: 1478720220 (ISBN13: 9781478720225)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Readers' Favorite Book Award

Rating About Books Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl
Ratings: 4.29 From 69 Users | 9 Reviews

Crit About Books Poetry and Short Stories by a Bipolar Girl
'How can here be here? Is there only one here? Or are there many? Am I in each here without knowing it? And If I'm not in each here, then how can I say, "I am here"? That would be nothing but a lie.'Yes that is a sample of Melissa Burke's random thoughts. This book is a wonderful mix of thoughts, stories and poetry that I feel was put together rather well. Melissa has a small llama obsession, just another reason to love her. She has a gift for storytelling. Her stories are fun and very

I was first drawn to this book because I come from a family where bipolar is extensive. Both my mother and sister have it and I have always tried to understand them better. I do not have bipolar, but I do have Asperger's Syndrome (a kind of high-functioning autism) which can often be misdiagnosed as bipolar. I have also noticed that in many families bipolar and Asperger's seem to run together.As I read the poems, personal essays and other writings in this book, I found myself thrown around in

A) The genre of this book is poetry because of the poems. No awards were won for this book. The age intended for this book would be about 12 years old. I would introduce this book to woman that face bipolar or depression.B) This book was written by a young woman with a bipolar disorder, who wrote poems and short stories both in her manic and depressed states. It's meant to shed some light on the bipolar disorder and depression for those who don't suffer from those things, know someone who does

How can here be here? Is there only one here? Or are there many? Am I in each here without knowing it? And If I'm not in each here, then how can I say, "I am here"? That would be nothing but a lie.'Yes that is a sample of Melissa Burke's random thoughts. This book is a wonderful mix of thoughts, stories and poetry that I feel was put together rather well. Melissa has a small llama obsession, just another reason to love her. She has a gift for storytelling. Her stories are fun and very

Follow @MelissaBurke92Melissa Burke (27) lives in Massachusetts with her family (including her two chickens). She is a shift captain at her local animal shelter, a volunteer at Buttonwood Park Zoo and a pet sitter. Melissa likes to take care of animals, watch movies/TV shows, knit, read and write. Melissa has been living with depression/bipolar disorder, ADHD, an on-and-off eating disorder, OCD

so....much.... rhyming

A great read.I have always liked short stories and have recently gotten more interested into poetry so this book was good pick for me . Overall I thought it was a great read and a honest look into the many struggles of a person that is Bipolar . I look forward to reading more from Melissa Burke .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog