Online Books Free 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3) Download

Itemize Books As 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)

Original Title: 1634: The Baltic War
ISBN: 141652102X (ISBN13: 9781416521020)
Edition Language: English
Series: Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3, Assiti Shards #5, 1632 Universe/Ring of Fire #4 , more
Characters: Oliver Cromwell, Frank Jackson, Charles I of England, Scotland and Ireland, Harry Lefferts, Mike Stearns, Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden, Rebecca Abrananel, Tom Simpson, Thomas Wentworth, Eddie Cantrell, Richard Boyle, 1st Earl of Cork, Anne Cathrine, Julie Mackay, Rita Stearns Simpson, John Simpson
Online Books Free 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3) Download
1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3) Hardcover | Pages: 752 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 3598 Users | 103 Reviews

Specify Epithetical Books 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)

Title:1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)
Author:Eric Flint
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 752 pages
Published:May 1st 2007 by Baen
Categories:Science Fiction. Alternate History. Fiction. Fantasy. Time Travel. Historical. Historical Fiction

Ilustration Conducive To Books 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)

The Baltic War which began in the novel 1633 is still raging, and the time-lost Americans of Grantville - the West Virginia town hurled back into the seventeenth century by a mysterious cosmic accident - are caught in the middle of it.

Gustavus Adolphus, King of Sweden and Emperor of the United States of Europe, prepares a counter-attack on the combined forces of France, Spain, England, and Denmark - former enemies which have allied in the League of Ostend to destroy the threat to their power that the Americans represent - which are besieging the German city of Luebeck.

Elsewhere in war-torn Europe, several American plans are approaching fruition. Admiral Simpson of Grantville frantically races against time to finish the USE Navy's ironclad ships - desperately needed to break the Ostender blockade of the Baltic ports. A commando unit sent by Mike Stearns to England prepares to rescue Americans being held in the Tower of London.

In Amsterdam, Rebecca Stearns continues three-way negotiations with the Prince of Orange and the Spanish Cardinal-Infante who has conquered most of the Netherlands. And, in Copenhagen, the captured young USE naval officer Eddie Cantrell tries to persuade the King of Denmark to break with the Ostender alliance, all while pursuing a dangerous romantic involvement with one of the Danish princesses.

©2007 Eric Flint and David Weber (P)2013 Recorded Books

Rating Epithetical Books 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)
Ratings: 4.02 From 3598 Users | 103 Reviews

Column Epithetical Books 1634 The Baltic War (Ring of Fire Main Line Novels #3)
1634 The Baltic War kicks off straight off after the events of 1632 and follows on straight after those events as we start to see the newly formed United States of Europe really start to really flex it military as well as it diplomatic powers as it expands over Europe! :D At the same time seeks to overwhelm the League of Ostend that has been formed against it which set events up for truly big events throughout Europe which are sure to have knock on for the other books after this! :DThe scale of

I've been wanting to read this book for over a year now, but in my particular way, I waited until I found it in a store, rather than order it (I found it at the excellent, if small, Moonraker Books in Langley, WA on Whidbey Island, by the way)This book was pretty much what I'd expected it would be and do. I wavered between giving it three or four stars, because I really did enjoy reading it, but I eventually came down on the three star side of the question. I have the feeling that all of the

So far so good. This is a series of What If? histories where a group of Americans have been transplanted into the 1630's and bring their technological knowledge and rewrite history. Fun, imaginative and thought provoking. 4 Stars for now, possibly a fifth when I finish.

Fun. But gets bogged down in details I enjoy the historical aspects...up a point. Then they cause the story to drag. At some points there are too many characters. Until books have interactive maps and characters that can be summoned up as you read this amount of detail can derail enjoyable reading.

This is approximately the 3rd book in the 1632 Alternate Universe. (The series has several strands; there's another 3rd book, "Galileo Affair" that isn't causally linked to this).It's a big novel. It has a large cast of characters, covers events across hundreds of miles, and in several national characters. Even so, keeping it all straight isn't too bad.It reads like a combination of political thriller and action movie; there's a number of scenes put in for pure cinematic value. There's also the

I'm not sure if its that the series is losing the novelty, or whether this book just wasn't as captivating. The first 2 were easily 5-star books in my opinion. This didn't seem to grab as hard, but that could just be my preference. I still love the premise, and am interested to see how things progress...

I actually read this book out of the intended order, mostly due to the fact that there are multiple books in this series that take place in 1634, as opposed to the first two books, 1632 and 1633. Because of this, the story started out slightly confusing with references to (I assume) the books before this one. However, the story seems to be mostly parallel to those ('Those' referring to Assiti Shards #3 and #4), and redeems itself about 1/4 of the way in. It barely earned my 4 stars because the

Comments

Popular posts from this blog