Online E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2) Books Download Free

Define Appertaining To Books E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)

Title:E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)
Author:William Joyce
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 251 pages
Published:February 21st 2012 by Laura Geringer Book (first published February 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Childrens. Fiction. Middle Grade
Online E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2) Books Download Free
E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2) Hardcover | Pages: 251 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 3187 Users | 389 Reviews

Narration Toward Books E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)

Pitch, the Nightmare King, and his Fearlings had been soundly driven back by Nicholas St. North and company in the first Guardians’ adventure. But now Pitch has disappeared completely—and out of sight does NOT make for out of mind. It seems certain that he’s plotting a particularly nefarious revenge, and the Guardians suspect he might have gone underground. But how can they find him there?
Enter E. Aster Bunnymund, the only emissary of the fabled brotherhood of the Pookas—the league of philosophical warrior rabbits of imposing intellect and size. Highly skilled in martial arts (many of which he invented himself), Bunnymund is brilliant, logical, and a tunnel-digger extraordinaire. If the Guardians need paths near the Earth’s core, he’s their Pooka. He’s also armed with magnificent weapons of an oval-sort, and might just be able to help in the quest for the second piece of the Moonclipper.

This second book in The Guardians series is about much more than fixing a few rotten eggs—it brings the Guardians one step closer to defeating Pitch!

Itemize Books To E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)

Original Title: E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core!
ISBN: 0060508329 (ISBN13: 9780060508326)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Guardians #2

Rating Appertaining To Books E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)
Ratings: 4.17 From 3187 Users | 389 Reviews

Criticize Appertaining To Books E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! (The Guardians #2)
It's been long enough since reading the first book that I don't really remember what happened. Thankfully there are some refreshers about it in this book and that helped. While North of the books reminds me decently of North of the movies, Bunnymund is very changed. Maybe because I watched the movie first, but I enjoyed movie Bunnymund much better. To start with, despite this book being Bunnymund's, he doesn't show up until slightly after halfway through the book. He's obsessed with chocolate

Okay, this series is a whole lot of fun.E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core! is the second book in the Guardians of Childhood series. As I mentioned in my review of the first book, the written tales are quite different from the movie, but both are wonderful tales of magic, wonder, and friendship.E. Aster is no exception; although this tale is a bit slower in order to reestablish some of the worldbuilding, there's plenty of action and danger and derring-do to keep things

2 stars for the story, but an extra star for the illustrations. I vaguely remember really enjoying the first book in this series, and I love the picture book partner series by Joyce. I think I was expecting this to be more about Easter and Joyce's Easter Bunny mythology. This actually was a true sequel to Nicholas St. North and the ongoing battle with Pitch. A lot of time was spent in the first half of the book with cute stories that didn't further the plot and just added whimsy. And E. Aster

Read aloud to younger sister. We both extremely enjoyed it!

So I started again reading the Guardians series and I must admit I forgot how much fun they are. When you are day is hectic and full of legal and technical issues there is something about escaping in to a book - and thanks to this book (okay I know its aimed at an audience much younger than I, least that is what I am told) its certainly made to go a long way away.But seriously this book - the second in the series is far more entertaining that you would think. The art work is sublime and really

[3.5 Stars] I found the beginning of this book to be a bit more tedious than the first and what I would have liked. Really enjoyed the ending, but overall, it wasn't as good for me as the first in the series. I still think young children would love this series and it would be a perfect one to read to the young children in your life.

I don't know why, but E Aster Bunnymund was my favorite character in the entire book. Okay, wait, I do know why. Haha! He was just the perfect amount of strange, eccentric, and weird... oh, and awkward! I loved how awkward he was! I also found his banter with North quite hilarious :)#dontmesswithachocolateeatingpooka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog