Books Download Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1) Online Free

Particularize Books Toward Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)

Original Title: Retirement Can Be Murder
ISBN: 0615273149 (ISBN13: 9780615273143)
Edition Language: English
Series: Baby Boomer Mysteries #1
Books Download Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1) Online Free
Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1) Paperback | Pages: 231 pages
Rating: 3.6 | 893 Users | 101 Reviews

Identify Based On Books Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)

Title:Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)
Author:Susan Santangelo
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 231 pages
Published:April 1st 2009 by Baby Boomer Mysteries Press
Categories:Mystery. Cozy Mystery. Fiction

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)

Every wife has a story. Retirement Can Be Murder is the story of Carol Andrews and her Beloved Husband, Jim, members of the fastest growing demographic in history, the Baby Boomer generation. Carol dreads her husband Jim's upcoming retirement more than a root canal without Novocain. She can't imagine anything worse than having an at-home husband with time on his hands and nothing to fill it -- except interfering in the day-to-day activities of their household and driving her crazy. Until her plans to stall Jim's retirement result in her husband being suspected of murdering his retirement coach.

Rating Based On Books Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)
Ratings: 3.6 From 893 Users | 101 Reviews

Notice Based On Books Retirement Can Be Murder (Baby Boomer Mysteries #1)
Endless yacking, not much mystery, clumsy character development, slow paced, couldn't finish it. Yuck.

This light-hearted, cozy mystery with a touch of humor would have been much better if Jim, the narrators husband, wasnt such a grouch that I couldnt grow much sympathy for him, and I didnt like Carol much either. Shes more often scheming than loving and Jim rarely seems to do or say anything nice to her. I liked Carols self-deprecating humor and reluctant honesty, but got very tired of everybody using each others names every time they spoke to one another, and got really tired of waiting until

Don't botherSorry to say I did not like this book. Her 'beloved' was so pompous that I kept hoping he was the murderer after all, even though he was the obvious suspect. She should have kicked him to the curb. Don't waste your time on these snippy people. I won't be reading any other books in this series. Retirement has to be better than this!

I really can't stand the way Carol lets her husband, Jim, treat her. He yells at her, he belittles her opinions. Why does she call him "My Beloved"? I can't imagine any woman tolerating a marriage like hers.

Fun read -- with recipes. I retired about the time this series began and I can't believe I missed it. Carol has a great life and good friends. Although she calls her husband, My Beloved, I think they squabble a lot. (Not that I don't!) Can't wait to read the rest of the series. I love a new -- to me -- series.

Interesting story. On the light side and the heroine was a little too ditzy, but still managed to solve the mystery with a lot of help from her friends.

What fun - even though I guessed who the murderer was, I enjoyed how they were found out - and the motives and connections. Having recently retired and having to live with my husband 24/7 (even though I love him to bits)- I understand how Carol felt when her hubby announced his retirement. Happy to read the next one as they apparently decide to downsize and move to an over 50s resort - much as we have done - so much empathy with this series :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog