Books Online The Dating Detox Download Free
Describe Epithetical Books The Dating Detox
| Title | : | The Dating Detox |
| Author | : | Gemma Burgess |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 424 pages |
| Published | : | January 6th 2011 by Avon (first published November 13th 2009) |
| Categories | : | Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Contemporary. Fiction. Adult. Humor. Contemporary Romance |
Gemma Burgess
Paperback | Pages: 424 pages Rating: 3.78 | 3975 Users | 201 Reviews
Chronicle During Books The Dating Detox
If you can't date anyone nice, don't date anyone at all...Dating is a dangerous sport. So after her sixth successive failed relationship, romantically-challenged 20-something Sass decides she's had enough. The Dating Detox is born. No men, no break-ups, no problem. The result? Her life -- usually joyfully/traumatically occupied with dates, clothes and vodka -- is finally easy. Chastity rocks. No wonder nuns are always singing. Everything falls at her feet. Especially men. Will Sass break the rules? Why does fate keep throwing her in the path of the irritatingly amusing -- and gorgeous -- Jake? Will she ever roll the dice and play again? Or is a love-free life too good to risk losing? For the post-Carrie Bradshaw, post-Bridget Jones, post-credit crunch generation of singles, life isn't beautiful, a bitch, or a beach. It's a party.
Identify Books In Pursuance Of The Dating Detox
| ISBN: | 1847561918 (ISBN13: 9781847561916) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.thedatingdetoxtrailer.com/ |
Rating Epithetical Books The Dating Detox
Ratings: 3.78 From 3975 Users | 201 ReviewsCriticism Epithetical Books The Dating Detox
3.25???I don't know...I'm really confused about this book,so just bear with me guys... :PDating Detox is not what I'd call an epic book nor something I'd refer to as an epic fail.Something that you won't feel lack of in this book is the presence of the main protagonist..that is,Sass. Which can be very annoying..I'll get back to that in a minute.The characters in this book are people who you'll get attached to quite instantly. Something that I adore in a book.Sass and her friends are quiteSome very strange feminist ideals.I am a feminist but I still judge women for being overt with their sexuality more so than I would ever judge my equally playboy dude friend.I am a feminist but the guy should still be the one to give chase.I am feminist but it should still be the guy who asks me out first.I am a feminist but the guy should still say I love you first.I am feminist but, but, but....Sigh.But the book had its good parts too-like Sass standing up to her asshole coworker. The rest of
Review originally on I Heart.. Chick Lit.www.chicklitkevinxx.blogspot.comRecently, I went to a book sale in Kuala Lumpur (KL) and had the best time of my life, shopping for well, BOOKS! I had a couple of hundreds and I thought, I'll splurge it ALL on books. I know, I'm that crazy. It was a day I would remember for the rest of my life. Okay, until next year when I go again. It was probably THE BIGGEST book sale I've ever been to.And the best part was, all fiction titles, hardback and paperback,

Three and a half stars. The first half dragged a little and I could really have done without the constant description of clothing, hair styles and make-up. The heroine has the potential to be very annoying, but in the end she gets the grip. Not for everyone, but I enjoyed it, especially the second half.
As usual, I did enjoy Gemma's lively and amusing way with words. I'm simply charmed how London comes to life. I liked Sass and her friends, Jake is smashing, of course - although Robert in "A girl like you" touched my heart a lot more. Gemma Burgess is now officially my favourite chick-lit writer. One thing that bugs me, though: Do they REALLY drink this much? If life is so great, why the constant need to drown it in vodka, wine, beer, schnapps ...?
The Dating Detox was a whole lot of laughs. It was fun, well written, easy to read and I liked the authors humour a lot.My only small complaint was all the smoking breaks really began to get on my nerves.Definitely recommended.Thanks Tory for picking it as our first super awesome book group choice :)
If you can't date anyone nice, don't date anyone at all...Dating is a dangerous sport. Gemma Burgess reminds me of a real Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, women love her and she just writes about dating, relationships, and sex so well. She makes you laugh and root for the main character. She also makes you forget all about your dating woes and see a hopeful future.This book was funny, a page turner, and filled my girl power bucket up. I read it when I was single and tried almost every

Comments
Post a Comment