Download Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1) Online Free

Be Specific About Books During Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Beautiful #1
Download Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1) Online Free
Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 282 pages
Rating: 3.89 | 2104 Users | 170 Reviews

Ilustration In Favor Of Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)

After losing her parents and sister in a tragic car accident, Lily distances herself from those still around her. As she solely focuses on her work, she refuses to form any emotional attachments in fear of struggling through another unbearable loss.

…until Kyle enters her life with his possessive and overbearing personality. Instead of running, Lily finds herself drawn to him. Helping her on a path to healing, Kyle stands by her side and lends her his strength.

A bond is formed, but it is tested when the unthinkable happens.

Can taking a chance on love conquer all?

Book contains mature content. Full length novel of approximately 97k words.

Describe Epithetical Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)

Title:Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)
Author:Alicia Rae
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 282 pages
Published:September 9th 2013 by Alicia Rae
Categories:New Adult. Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. War. Military Fiction. Death. Business. Amazon

Rating Epithetical Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)
Ratings: 3.89 From 2104 Users | 170 Reviews

Assess Epithetical Books Beautiful Chances (Beautiful #1)
Oh my goodness. This booked hooked me from the very beginning. I could feel the love that Kyle had for Lily. He was sweet, loving and understanding. Every girl needs a Kyle in her life. I can't wait to read more about this loving couple.

This book touched my soul in so many ways. It was just a nice read. I love the way that Kyle has different sides to him. There is the ALPHA that we all just love but there is the softer side of him as well that is so in sync with what Lily need. I totally love the way he love her. All consuming reach for the star crazy kind of love... I just LOVED This book.

Intense - Beautiful - Inspiring... I absolutely loved Alicia Rae's writing style and the emotional depth she added to this story. She showed true heartache and a man's strength to take it away. I simply could not turn the pages fast enough. Kyle and Lily's instant connection is something all of us women dream of. Not sure what other's mean of the synopsis confusion. It was clearly intended towards Annie's unborn child as she felt she had taken another life. I can't wait to watch her continue to

Beautiful Chances was a strange read for me. I kept waiting for Kyle to turn into an abusive jerk. He was way too overbearing and possessive and I did not like him at all. But I guess Lily likes that. She likes her "sexy alpha with his badass, overbearing hot side." Yes, because overbearing is always high on my list of attributes I look for in a partner. Lily refers to Kyle as overbearing in a positive way multiple times. It was just...I don't get that.Lily has been hiding out on the beach in

**ARC provided by the author and Literati Author Services in exchange for an honest review.**I fell in love with this book from the second I started reading it. I have been fangirling about it for weeks and now I finally get to post my review! :)Lily cant find it in herself to leave Florida and go home to Colorado after her parents and sister died in a car accident three years ago. She has a traumatising past that she has been neglecting since the accident. While working at the beach, she meets

Love it! Can't wait for Vol 2......come on Oct 29!!

This story is such a cute story about a boy that meets a girl. But that boy doesn't know that the girl has issues that she isn't quite sure she wants to work through and the boy wants to be a part of her life whether she has issues or not. I could not put this book down, I loved it.Lily is a girl that has lived through something heartbreaking and she just wants to run away from everything. She has found herself a peaceful place in Florida. She met a guy Luke who is like a best friend and a guy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Books Sacred Sins (D.C. Detectives #1) Online