Download Books Online Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)

Particularize Appertaining To Books Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)

Title:Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)
Author:Dara Joy
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 391 pages
Published:November 1st 1998 by Leisure Books (first published 1998)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Science Fiction
Download Books Online Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)
Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3) Paperback | Pages: 391 pages
Rating: 4.1 | 2776 Users | 101 Reviews

Rendition To Books Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)

In a galaxy far, far away, beautiful Jenise will do anything to escape marriage to her late stepfather's evil brother, Karpon. When she discovers that Karpon has captured a powerful shapechanger, Gian Ren, she decides to make him an offer he can't refuse. Gian Ren has been drugged, stripped, and chained to a wall. Despite his circumstances, Jenise is wary, for even chained the shapechanger is formidable. Surprisingly, he accepts her unusual request that he deflower her in exchange for her aid in escaping. Gian passionately accomplishes his part of the bargain and within moments, the two set off on a perilous journey, fleeing from Karpon and his soldiers. Mine to Take has action, adventure, and enough steamy sensuality to light up the night sky. H-O-T!

Be Specific About Books Toward Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)

Original Title: Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny 3)
ISBN: 0843944463 (ISBN13: 9780843944464)
Edition Language: English
Series: Matrix of Destiny #3
Literary Awards: All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Favorite Hero AND Favorite "Other" Romance AND Most Luscious Love Story (1999)


Rating Appertaining To Books Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)
Ratings: 4.1 From 2776 Users | 101 Reviews

Column Appertaining To Books Mine to Take (Matrix of Destiny #3)
This was the first Dara Joy book I spotted at the Lifeline Bookfair because that of that cover. Oh my.I love how unabashedly bananas these books are. Theyre like Star Wars on crack with Jedi that are less sexually frustrated. But theyre just so darn earnest and fun.Sadly, it looks like this series kind of hit the wall, with some low rated self published follow ups that are light on lead characters from the first three. The next bookfair is a couple of weeks away and Im hoping there will be more

I hate to admit it. I really do. Shame on me but I liked this romance. I enjoyed it years ago and I still did on a reread.It was cheesy, had a fair amount of purple prose and a cat. A man-cat. A manly-man alpha cat. ~~~I read this series when it was first published (1990s). Even though I don't remember anything exciting with the first two stories -except #1 was a sort-of cliffhanger and you needed book 2-, this one stuck with me.The initial meeting between the H/h was insta-___. Let's just say

not as good as the first two in the series but I still liked it.

[My voting might be biased as I have not read the first two book in this series. So my vote is based entirely on how I felt from reading this book. I know that some of my rantings might be answered if I read the first two book (or not??)]I like the world building with the ideas of portals and different dimensions/planets being connected through portals was interesting and I had enjoyed the visual writing on different worlds. The main characters POV and sub characters POV were all enjoyable to

I fucking love this book. It's funny, touching, romantic. It has adventure, love, jokes, wit, and undeniable heart. I cannot get over it.

So this is the best of the three IMHO. I don't know why Dara Joy insists on creating such asshole heroes... Gian Ren didn't quite make the title of asshole, as her previous two Heroes did, but comes close on occassion. In one respect, he's funny and loving and very protective of her. He can be a genuinely charming Hero. But in another he lies to her and he manipulates her into doing things she doesn't want to do. He feels sneaky..as though everything he does with her has an ulterior motive...to

OK, I want a Gian Ren too! He's the king of all Familiars, beings who can take the form of both a cat and a human. Familiars are also intensely sensual and sexual (picture me fanning myself about now). Jenise needs to escape from her evil uncle who plans to wed her and become king by taking her virginity. When she hears he captured a familiar, she decides to rid herself of her virginity using the captive. Gian recognizes Jenise as his mate and refuses to leave her behind. This book was

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free