Download The Cage (The Cage #1) Free Audio Books

Details Books During The Cage (The Cage #1)

Original Title: The Cage ASIN B00N7Z49DY
Edition Language: English
Series: The Cage #1
Download The Cage (The Cage #1) Free Audio Books
The Cage (The Cage #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 405 pages
Rating: 3.64 | 5877 Users | 947 Reviews

Description In Pursuance Of Books The Cage (The Cage #1)

When Cora Mason wakes in a desert, she doesn’t know where she is or who put her there. As she explores, she finds an impossible mix of environments—tundra next to desert, farm next to jungle, and a strangely empty town cobbled together from different cultures, all watched over by eerie black windows. And she isn’t alone.

Four other teenagers have also been taken: a beautiful model, a tattooed smuggler, a secretive genius, and an army brat who seems to know too much about Cora’s past. None of them have a clue as to what happened, and all of them have secrets. As the unlikely group struggles for leadership, they slowly start to trust each other. But when their mysterious jailer appears—a handsome young guard called Cassian—they realize that their captivity is more terrifying than they could ever imagine: their captors aren’t from Earth. And they have taken the five teenagers for an otherworldly zoo—where the exhibits are humans.

List Out Of Books The Cage (The Cage #1)

Title:The Cage (The Cage #1)
Author:Megan Shepherd
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 405 pages
Published:May 26th 2015 by Balzer+Bray/HarperCollins
Categories:Young Adult. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Aliens. Dystopia. Romance

Rating Out Of Books The Cage (The Cage #1)
Ratings: 3.64 From 5877 Users | 947 Reviews

Discuss Out Of Books The Cage (The Cage #1)
Well that was fun. The Cage by Megan Shepherd is the story of a young girl who awakens and finds herself in a strange place, surrounded by 5 other young adults. They've been kidnapped by an alien race known as the Kindred and they are in a kind of a habitat under 24 hour observation. (Which reminds me of that Star Trek episode where the crew was being watched by those black and white people, but I digress). The kids are told that they need to follow three simple rules: 1)They must solve

4.5 StarsFREAKING FANTASTIC!!!Things I loved:* It was so interesting and different.* ALIENS!* There was a sort-of love triangle that I actually really liked.* I could not put this sucker down. I was GLUUUUED to those pages. Until like 4am. Yikes.* The ending had me CLAWING for more. But it was still a satisfying ending (not open-ended or annoyingly cliffhangery).Things I didn't like:* I didn't like Rolf's character development. I loved him at first but HATED him at the end.* Sometimes Cora could

Megan Shepherd can do no wrong.



Everything considered, this is not a bad book at all - the writing is good and flows well, the world building is excellent, and the characters well developed - but I was kind of meh about a large portion of it. My biggest complaint is how a big part or the book is spent bickering and pointlessly planning an escape. I mean, how do they expect to get back home? They're in some alien world for gods sake and Cora's plan is to make a run for it and hope for the best? It's like she never even takes

Gah, I'm not sure what to think about this book. One one hand, I feel like it's definitely unique and refreshing, partaking on a sci-fi idea and molding it into something new. On the other hand, it had a lot of things that made me raise my eyebrow, want to bang my head on a wall, and gouge my eyes out.Let's get one thing straight, though: the writing is mad awesome. It's been a while since I've read such beautiful writing that reads like a sweet harmony, as if reading it is like listening to

So promising.So disappointing.Megan has a tendency for inconsistency and terrible romance. I love her plot ideas. I like her engaging writing-style, but she fails to deliver the complete package.EDIThttp://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2...Shepherds previous series, The madmans daughter, had its up and downs. I loved her writing, so I had hope for this book. It started as a promising story, but it went downhill and ended up being nothing special. Cora wakes up in the middle of a dessert. She has

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free