Download Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3) Free Audio Books
Describe Of Books Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3)
| Title | : | Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3) |
| Author | : | Mark Walden |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 343 pages |
| Published | : | September 1st 2008 by Not Avail |
| Categories | : | Science Fiction. Young Adult. Adventure. Fiction |
Mark Walden
Paperback | Pages: 343 pages Rating: 4.26 | 5719 Users | 166 Reviews
Narrative Conducive To Books Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3)
Now in paperback, a riveting installment in an action-packed series.Students and staff at H.I.V.E.—the Higher Institute of Villainous Education—are horrified to discover that Dr. Nero has been captured by the forces of H.O.P.E.—the Hostile Operative Prosecution Executive—the world’s newest and most ruthlessly efficient security force. Otto decides that the only way to find Nero and the truth behind the lies is to escape H.I.V.E. But he’s also struggling with some newfound abilities: Can he really unconsciously interface with computers without physical contact? And if he can, what exactly do his new powers mean? In his search for answers, Otto must flee H.I.V.E., and take the risks that come with being a rogue agent. Then he just has to break into MI6…..

Define Books In Pursuance Of Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3)
| Original Title: | H.I.V.E. 3: Escape Velocity |
| ISBN: | 0747594856 (ISBN13: 9780747594857) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | H.I.V.E. #3 |
Rating Of Books Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3)
Ratings: 4.26 From 5719 Users | 166 ReviewsCriticism Of Books Escape Velocity (H.I.V.E. #3)
Ahhh- what a plot twist! I did kind of expect for Number One to be one of Ottos parents that was still alive but this was more creative. RIP HIVE MIND MY CHILD I LOVED YOU... but maybe the last line of the book means youre coming back too? Speaking of- Im getting a bit sick of all the people we thought were dead keeping coming back, it takes away from the actual deaths and leaves us uncertain. But I suppose thats the nature of spies! Def will be picking up the next book, and sorry for thisHad to order from England, but well worth it. Dr. Nero is being held hostage, Raven is killed, and Otto saves the day. Another great H.I.V.E adventure
A secret meeting between old friends leaves Gregori dead, Raven missing and Nero being held hostage by a group who want to know about Overlord. The students get a real shock when The Contessa is revealed to be their new headteacher and the staff are ready to rebel. The Contessa sees the opportunity to exact her revenge on Otto, Laura, Wing and Shelby while they try to find a plan to rescue Nero.This was another action packed adventure in this great series about the school for villains. I love

March 2019: While reading this book, there were many, many moments where I would find myself reading the same passage two or three timesnot because I was bored or confused, but because I had just read words that struck something in me, and I had to read the words again and again to absorb as much of the feeling as I could while it lasted.What can I say that will make that feeling make sense?The world gets bigger. From the inciting incident of Nero's kidnapping and Raven's disappearance, it's
Ok, this is the last book for now (Mizan not yet published the fourth) and the novel I really want to read up till now. But, again, not really I hope. Not H.O.P.E. Lol.Well, Nero has been captured and Raven and Otto have to rescued him. But he is nowhere, so they have to penetrate to that location. Besides that, H.I.V.E being led by betrayer. And threats to that school is very cruel.Otto knows this is the real enemy.-------Well, one thing for sure, my guess is proven! I guess something about
This book, unlike the recent ones I have read, has managed to keep me grasped with the plot. The book is based on the suspicion that everyone had from the beginning that Number One is the real enemy. It follows Otto and his gang in a story filled with adventure to the brim. The author has surpassed his own expectations and has delivered a book which was up to the standards. The thing that I found the best about the book is thinking about how the characters' feelings had changed from the first
Good

Comments
Post a Comment