Download First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently Books Online

Download First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently  Books Online
First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages
Rating: 3.92 | 35085 Users | 648 Reviews

Specify Books As First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently

Original Title: First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
ISBN: 0684852861 (ISBN13: 9780684852867)
Edition Language: English

Description Concering Books First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently

Gallup presents the remarkable findings of its revolutionary study of more than 80,000 managers in First, Break All the Rules, revealing what the world’s greatest managers do differently. With vital performance and career lessons and ideas for how to apply them, it is a must-read for managers at every level.

Point Of Books First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently

Title:First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
Author:Marcus Buckingham
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 272 pages
Published:May 5th 1999 by Gallup Press (first published May 5th 1998)
Categories:Business. Leadership. Management. Nonfiction. Buisness. Self Help. Personal Development

Rating Of Books First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
Ratings: 3.92 From 35085 Users | 648 Reviews

Write-Up Of Books First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently
This was the book that launched Gallup's HR consulting practice. Taking their organizational core competencies of surveys and data analysis into the workplace yielded a magnificent business book that for once wasn't personality or anecdote driven. Gallup surveyed millions of workers, defined success for a business unit based on quantifiable outcomes, and then conducted qualitative interviews to follow up on what the best managers were doing differently. Understanding the results will make you a

I've approached this book from different points of view and, by extension, different needs:1. as a program manager of a management learning program (2004 - 2007): to find out if the book is suitable as a thought-provoking gift to a group of new managers who have just completed their management development program.2. as a management consultant (2007 - 2011): to learn the words and pictures used to describe talent, superstar performers, expectations and the different behaviors.3. as a manager

The best managers are those that build a work environment where the employees answer positively to these 12 Questions:1. Do I know what is expected of me at work?2. Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?3. At work, do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?4. In the last seven days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?5. Does my supervisor, or someone at work, seem to care about me as a person?6. Is there someone at work who



The best managers are those that build a work environment where the employees answer positively to these 12 Questions:1. Do I know what is expected of me at work?2. Do I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right?3. At work, do I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day?4. In the last seven days, have I received recognition or praise for doing good work?5. Does my supervisor, or someone at work, seem to care about me as a person?6. Is there someone at work who

I couldn't shake off the sense of cliché all over the book.

I picked up this book because it was mentioned in some Forbes article I saw on things great managers do. On reading it, I saw that a lot of the stuff is things one would think are common sense. A lot of managers like to make like what they do is some mysterious, mystical thing or just something certain gifted people can do. It is not. It is dealing with people, and having the talent to deal with them well. So much of the advice in the book may seem common sense if you have such talent (or if you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free