Download Hideaway Free Books Full Version
Specify Based On Books Hideaway
| Title | : | Hideaway |
| Author | : | Dean Koontz |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 413 pages |
| Published | : | July 5th 2005 by Berkley (first published January 1992) |
| Categories | : | Horror. Fiction. Thriller |
Dean Koontz
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 413 pages Rating: 3.84 | 32434 Users | 625 Reviews
Interpretation Supposing Books Hideaway
He was clinically dead after the accident—but was miraculously revived. Now Hatch Harrison and his wife approach each day with a new appreciation for life.But something has come back with Hatch from the other side. A terrible presence that links his mind to a psychotic's, so that a force of murderous rage courses through him.

List Books To Hideaway
| Original Title: | Hideaway |
| ISBN: | 0425203891 (ISBN13: 9780425203897) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.deankoontz.com/hideaway/ |
| Literary Awards: | Bram Stoker Award Nominee for Best Novel (1993) |
Rating Based On Books Hideaway
Ratings: 3.84 From 32434 Users | 625 ReviewsNotice Based On Books Hideaway
It took me til the near end of the book for me to realize that I had seen this movie and with that I will say that the book is much better than the movie. Hatch is an antiques store owner and his wife is an artist who are driving in icy, treacherous conditions. After seeing a beer truck blocking the highway, they lose control of the car trying to stop it and crash the car into a bridge which loses ground and plunges into the icy depths. Lindsay is barely hanging on to life but Hatch isAs the author ended the book: 'Not too shabby.'A dramatic fast-paced, suspenseful story I've come to expect from Koontz. His characters come to life in a way I can see them clearly in my mind's eye. An ordinary guy dies in a mountain road accident, but is amazingly brought back after almost an hour and a half. The doctor who helped do this has done it before. The doc doesn't typically know whether the people he is giving a second chance at life are good or bad. One, some years earlier, turned
I allowed my many library books to jump ahead of finishing Hideaway, which I own. However it's a superb book! A great mix of everyday horror with very real, average characters. As Koontz addressed at the end of the book, the good vs evil theme struck a cord in a lot of readers. I found this storyline definitely added to the reality, especially as shown through the eyes of Regina, a 12 year old orphaned girl. I recommend this book as a great thriller!

Dean Koontz is my favorite author and this book is my favorite one by him. In this one, Hatch is in a car accident that results in his death. Doctors revive him even though he was clinically dead for over an hour. Now he has a psychic link with an evil man who murders humans so he can portray them in a scene that he thinks is befitting.One central theme in a Dean Koontz novel is good versus evil. This holds true for this book. This is a supernatural thriller with a spiritual message and it mixes
This is my first dean koontz novel and i can say that I'm pretty impressed by the overall result! It's a fast read and it has some moments of intensity (another novel by him đŸ˜†) it's completely different from the writing style of the King wich is a good thing, i though it was going to be a ripoff like some of the king novels. Some negatives are that his writing style it has something that makes the story drag on at some parts and especially at the first 50 pages or so.. and i kind of expected
Read it for a second time and just like before , I found it weak and boring.
Oh my. Another Dean Koontz novel. Everytime I pick one of his books up I know four or five things are going to happen. 1º There's always a puppy (in this one there wasn't - which surprised me)2º The main characters are always perfect. They are always knights in shinning armour. They have no faults whatsoever. (In this book it was true) 3º The Evil doer is always Chaotic Evil. If this was Dungeons and Dragons the guy was that one guy that chaotic evil characters are afraid of. He is that evil.4º

Comments
Post a Comment