Download Pitfall Books For Free Online

Declare Books To Pitfall

Edition Language: English
Download Pitfall  Books For Free Online
Pitfall Kindle Edition | Pages: 332 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 62 Users | 16 Reviews

Representaion In Favor Of Books Pitfall

Life has never been easy for former Army Ranger John Brenner. The wounded Iraqi war vet and ex-cop must rely on his wits, his fists, and a wry sense of gallows humor to make it through each challenging day. For at his core, this transplanted West Virginian is a throwback to an antebellum time: he is a southern man of honor.

But his latest mission may be his last.

The task seems straightforward—find industrialist Jacob Cahill’s missing teenage daughter Sarah and bring her safely home. But for John Brenner, nothing ever goes quite as planned. In searching for the girl he will discover a new and unimaginable corruption hiding beneath a corporate façade … and come face to face with a ruthless killer known to his victims only by a macabre appellation: Boneless Chuck.

What begins as a simple disappearance morphs into something far more insidious as John finds himself plunged into a horrifying world of organ harvesting, torture, mutilation, and madness. Every dark trick John learned in his former trade of dealing death to the deserving will be brought to bear as he tries to keep his promise of bringing the girl back alive. In doing so, not only will his skills be tested to the breaking point, but his very sanity as he battles a grasping evil that stretches across the globe.

But darkness has met its match. Because sometimes it takes a man who’s spent quality time in the realms of the damned … to send someone else there. So strap down and hang on.

John Brenner has just been dropped into hell.

From the book: “Son.” My voice degenerated to a guttural rasp. “Don’t make me kill you.” I was thinking of Sarah. She really didn’t need to have this added to her experience. I was asking for her sake. “Please.”

“Don’t beg, briar.” His reply didn’t even sound human. “It turns my gut. What’s about to happen, you can’t stop it. Nobody’s that good.”

I held my mark.

Still smiling, his knuckle grew white as it tightened down on the Glock’s trigger, taking up the last half-ounce of slack as his eyes flickered his intent. Sarah moaned in fear.

And then everything stopped as my Browning roared, its round rocketing six feet across the room and straight into his open blue eye.

The bullet mushroomed as it hit, growing instantly from the size of a pea to the diameter of a gumdrop. That’s what hollow points do. As the round exited his head at that short distance the entire back of his skull vanished in a spray of pink and gray, his gun flying free and unfired from his limp hand as he slumped to the floor, deader than four o’clock.

“I am, Albert,” I whispered to his still form. “I’m that good.”

And then Sarah started screaming again.

Be Specific About Based On Books Pitfall

Title:Pitfall
Author:Cameron Bane
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 332 pages
Published:July 25th 2015 by WildBlue Press
Categories:Thriller. Suspense. Crime. True Crime

Rating Based On Books Pitfall
Ratings: 4.11 From 62 Users | 16 Reviews

Article Based On Books Pitfall
I started reading this book at the drs. office and got so entranced in the book , that I almost missed my name being called . I so got sucked into pages from the first chapter. Let me introduce you to Jack Brenner a retired army ranger and ex cop. He has had a very hard life and most of all he is a southern gentleman . He takes a case that was suppose to be easy but when is anything ever easy . He is confronted with an evil that reaches high and face to face with a ruthless killer named

Wow. Just . . . wow. Fast action, intrigue, mystery--and some gut-wrenching suspense. All narrated by a tough former Ranger with a quick wit, hard fists, and a good heart. I enjoyed the entire book, but once I hit the mid-point I could hardly put it down. I'm ready for the sequel.Recommended for readers of suspense who don't mind a dose of blood and gore along with the high action.

I won a free copy of Pitfall in a goodreads contest. I enjoyed the book and meeting John Brenner. He reminds me a bit of one of my favorite fictional characters - Jack Reacher. Brenner is a true man of honor. He takes on the task of finding the missing teenage daughter of a rich man. No spoilers here, but he will find this task a true challenge. I had not read anything by this author, Cameron Bane, but would read more adventures of John Brenner. I recommend this book to readers who like unique

This book wasn't a very pleasant experience for me and I will try to explain the reasons without sounding like an entitled literary egghead. It will probably fail, but I feel like I have to speak my mind about this.The main issue I find that undermines this book is the choice of a first person narration. In theory, the idea of a wisecracking action hero is very seductive, but it doesn't work in PITFALL because it clashes with the tone of the story. John Brenner takes on very serious threats with

There is nothing I hate more than waiting in airports, sitting for hours in those very uncomfortable chairs waiting for planes that are usually delayed. So what has that got to do with Pitfall, well with this book you won't mind the wait. In fact, the page turning action will keep you so engrossed that you just might miss your boarding announcement.The action starts in Pitfall in the very first paragraph on the first page, and never lets up. There is a tiny bit of a lull about a third of the way



It is a fast paced story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. You'll like the good guys and hate the bad ones. Has some intense action (and some detailed torture techniques), but the story moves along so fast that it doesn't become overwhelming. Don't want to ruin it, but I am looking forward to the next book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download The Improbability of Love Books For Free