Free Books Among the Dolls Online Download

Particularize Books In Pursuance Of Among the Dolls

Original Title: Among the Dolls
ISBN: 0765352397 (ISBN13: 9780765352392)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award Nominee (1977)
Free Books Among the Dolls  Online Download
Among the Dolls Paperback | Pages: 96 pages
Rating: 3.65 | 635 Users | 97 Reviews

Describe Of Books Among the Dolls

Title:Among the Dolls
Author:William Sleator
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 96 pages
Published:May 2nd 2006 by Starscape (first published 1975)
Categories:Horror. Fantasy. Young Adult. Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade

Representaion Concering Books Among the Dolls

A dark awakening . . .
When her parents give her a gloomy old dollhouse for her birthday instead of the ten speed bike she's expecting, Vicky is disappointed. But she soon becomes fascinated by the small shadowy world and its inhabitants. The hours she spends playing with the dolls is a good way to escape from her parents's arguments. As Vicky's life becomes more troubled, she starts to take out her frustration on the dolls, making their lives as unhappy as hers.
Then one day, Vicky wakes up inside the dollhouse, trapped among the monsters she's created. Bewildered, Vicky is sure she's dreaming. Can she find her way out of this nightmare world?



Rating Of Books Among the Dolls
Ratings: 3.65 From 635 Users | 97 Reviews

Judge Of Books Among the Dolls
I was really looking forward to reading this but.... I'm so disappointed. I felt it could have been so much more.

This came as a suggestion for a book club, and I figured I would give it a try. Vicky wants a ten speed bike for her birthday, but instead she is given an old dollhouse. At first she is not happy, but then she finds herself playing with it. Meanwhile things are not good in her house. Her mother is an unhappy woman and takes out her stress on Vicky and her father. Vicky begins to act out her aggression and frustration on the dolls in the home, and then one day she finds herself inside the

A very short book that will stick with you. Marvelous in its simplicity, its adventure, and breath-taking symbolism.

The evil side of Toy Story. This one scared me when I read it. Actually, the few pictures that were in it were the scariest part. I'll confess that I still think my toys have feelings. That either means I'm tenderhearted or crazy. I tend to lean towards the latter, and I do believe that this book may have played a huge factor in that.

Received this one in an adult subscription box. That was a goof! Not terrible for a children's chapter book - has a bit of a feel of Indian in the Cupboard, but it wasn't something I would have ever picked up myself.

I always liked Sleator's House of Stairs. This one was only okay.

Great sweet and creepy story with a twist i didnt see coming! Recommend for anyone whos ever played with dolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog