Free Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1) Online

Present Books During Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)

Original Title: Barefoot Season
ISBN: 0778313387 (ISBN13: 9780778313380)
Edition Language: English
Series: Blackberry Island #1
Characters: Michelle Sanderson, Carly Williams
Setting: Washington (state)(United States)
Free Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1) Online
Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1) Paperback | Pages: 368 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 10112 Users | 835 Reviews

Point Of Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)

Title:Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)
Author:Susan Mallery
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 368 pages
Published:March 27th 2012 by Mira
Categories:Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary

Rendition Supposing Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)

Michelle Sanderson may appear to be a strong, independent woman, but on the inside, she’s still the wounded girl who fled home years ago. A young army vet, Michelle returns to the quaint Blackberry Island Inn to claim her inheritance and recover from the perils of war. Instead, she finds the owner’s suite occupied by the last person she wants to see.

Carly Williams and Michelle were once inseparable, until a shocking betrayal destroyed their friendship. And now Carly is implicated in the financial disaster lurking behind the inn’s cheerful veneer.

Single mother Carly has weathered rumors, lies and secrets for a lifetime, and is finally starting to move forward with love and life. But if the Blackberry Island Inn goes under, Carly and her daughter will go with it.

To save their livelihoods, Carly and Michelle will undertake a turbulent truce. It’ll take more than a successful season to move beyond their devastating past, but with a little luck and a beautiful summer, they may just rediscover the friendship of a lifetime.

Rating Of Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)
Ratings: 3.91 From 10112 Users | 835 Reviews

Comment On Of Books Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island #1)


I found this book first on hoopla. I was glad to read it. You get a look at how hard it is for some when they become a civilian after being in the military. The pain some go through.

Very good.THE SERIES:This is book 1 in the Blackberry Island Trilogy. Each book can be read as a stand alone. This author has written many romances which are primarily about relationships between men and women. For a change in this series she is writing about relationships between women as friends or sister-like. And I like the change. And I like that at the end of each book, the main female character also has a happy romantic ending with a guy. The main stories are about women, their friends,

I loved this book. Lots of good characters.

Blackberry Island, Washington is a picture postcard town, attracting tourists throughout the summer. Michelle Sanderson owns the Blackberry Island Inn, but had left the running of the Inn to her mother and once best friend, Carly Williams. She's been serving in the military for the past ten years and is now back on the Island after being injured, ready to reclaim the Inn. Her mother has died, and has left the Inn in financial shambles. Michelle is suffering from her injury and the PTSD she has

I read this book all on one day, mostly in one sitting. It's the story of two ex best friends, Michelle and Carly that were friends as children, had a falling out due to circumstances beyond their control , reunited as friends only to have their friendship fall apart again by an act of betrayal. Fast forward ten years when Michelle returns from the war to run the inn that her father left her and finds that Carly has been running the inn for many Years. She also finds out that the inn is in

A really lovely story and romance, I ended up really liking the characters. I think that the PTSD representation seemed very realistic, more real than in any book Ive read before, this is coming from someone who doesnt deal with PTSD and I have nothing to judge it against however. I did have a few problems with this book though, slut-shaming, sexism and a sexual assault which is romanticized, kissing someone who is asleep who you barely know is disgusting and not cute. Overall I think if you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog