Free Books Online The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
List Epithetical Books The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
| Title | : | The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1) |
| Author | : | Jim Stovall |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 162 pages |
| Published | : | June 15th 2001 by David C. Cook (first published 1991) |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Inspirational. Christian Fiction. Christian. Self Help. Novels. Adult |
Jim Stovall
Hardcover | Pages: 162 pages Rating: 3.86 | 6917 Users | 1189 Reviews
Chronicle In Favor Of Books The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
What would you do to inherit a million dollars? Would you be willing to change your life? Jason Stevens is about to find out in Jim Stovall's The Ultimate Gift.Red Stevens has died, and the older members of his family receive their millions with greedy anticipation. But a different fate awaits young Jason, whom Stevens, his great-uncle, believes may be the last vestige of hope in the family.
"Although to date your life seems to be a sorry excuse for anything I would call promising, there does seem to be a spark of something in you that I hope we can fan into a flame. For that reason, I am not making you an instant millionaire."
What Stevens does give Jason leads to The Ultimate Gift. Young and old will take this timeless tale to heart.

Present Books Concering The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
| Original Title: | The Ultimate Gift |
| ISBN: | 1589193571 (ISBN13: 9781589193574) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Ultimate Gift #1 |
Rating Epithetical Books The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
Ratings: 3.86 From 6917 Users | 1189 ReviewsArticle Epithetical Books The Ultimate Gift (The Ultimate Gift #1)
I'll admit it: I did not like this book. It's the current selection in our Relief Society book group, which I'm in charge of, although I don't pick the books. If anyone read it and loved it (as I know many people have and do), I know you'll be quick to dismiss me as being sad and cold-hearted, but after much reflection I've decided that is not the case. Basically, the book centers around a young man whose great uncle bequeathed him a large fortune, but before he can have access to the money hePowerful and they need to make a movie of this.
The movie is sooooo much better.

Life has many gifts to offer, however, if you do not know how to receive and use these gifts, they are useless. The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall was one of the best books I have ever read. This book highlighted the ups and downs of life. The book taught me a few of the many gifts of life and how to use these gifts throughout my life. I also enjoyed this book because it can currently relate to my life. Being a teenager, we think we know everything life has to offer. This book conveys the total
I decided to read this book because I hadn't read a book from Spirituality Shelf since a long time. This book is really good as a short, thought provoking read. This bookmis about Jason, who has to complete 12 tasks after his uncle's death to become the legatee. Those 12 tasks center around moral values like friendship, love, work etc etc. While completing these tasks, he finds new friends, some new ideas, meanings of life and the Ultimate Gift from the will of his uncle.I really loved this
I found this book very contrived, emotionally manipulative, and lacking in any believability! After Red Stevens dies, he sends his great nephew Jason Stevens on a year long journey of self discovery. It was just too trite for me. The fact that Jason usually showed up on the last day of the month to discuss his experience then came back the next day to get his new instructions. It just bugged me - why didn't they give him the instructions the same day; the author didn't even seem to realize he
This book can make you more sincere, a inspired worker towards your life. A great story with some inspiring quotes has been quoted in this book. All and all its a complete book.

Comments
Post a Comment