Online Books Download The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13) Free

Online Books Download The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13) Free
The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13) Hardcover | Pages: 416 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 4802 Users | 396 Reviews

Details Out Of Books The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)

Title:The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)
Author:Joseph Delaney
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 416 pages
Published:January 2nd 2014 by Bodley Head (first published January 1st 2013)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Horror. Fiction

Narration In Favor Of Books The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)

'He's the seventh son of a seventh son. His name is Thomas J. Ward and he's my gift to the County. When he's old enough we'll send you word. Train him well. He'll be the best apprentice you've ever had and he'll also be your last.'

These were the words of Tom's Mam to the county Spook some years ago. As Tom, the Spook and their allies prepare to battle with the Fiend on a huge scale, to finally enact their revenge, it now remains to be seen whether Mam's declaration will come true.

Describe Books To The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)

ISBN: 1782300325 (ISBN13: 9781782300328)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13

Rating Out Of Books The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)
Ratings: 4.19 From 4802 Users | 396 Reviews

Write Up Out Of Books The Spook’s Revenge (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles #13)
"So, lets see how well you can fight. Lets see how well you can die."Throughout the past four years of his apprenticeship, Thomas Ward faced hardships that no boy under John Gregory's hand had before him. From facing the Bane alone with only an untrustworthy witch to be by his side to baring witness to the sacrifice of his own mam; he has laid down his life time, and time again in the war against the dark.The final instalment of the Wardstone Chronicles placed Tom in the most dangerous situation

6/10Here we are, the end of the series. All loose ends to be tied up and everything put to rest. Or not so much. Im happy to finish this series and see how it concluded but I was less than happy to know it lead into another series which Im not prepared to read. I didnt overly like how some of this played out; the change in personalities of some of the characters and certain events which are sort of blink and you miss it when theyre pretty monumental to the series. The lack of resolution and the

Very satisfied with this ending...but equally sorry that it is over.Review to come.Audiobook CommentsStill heartbroken over the loss of Christopher Evan Welch (who narrated books 1-11). Welch passed away from lung cancer in 2013 and the last couple of books had different narrators.This one was read by Alexander Cendese and while he was alright, he was no Christopher Evan Welch. Also, I was SUPER annoyed that Cendese didn't use all of the same pronunciations as Welch. I wanted more consistency.

Can I rate it less than one? Negative integers perhaps? I have not been so very disappointed in a book series in years. I'm still too worked up to write a proper review but suffice to say it ruined the entire series for me. I have to go throw out all my Last Apprentice hard cover books now. Do not buy or read. Not if you like the series or characters.

This is the 13th book. Gah. My feelings, it is overflowing. Finally! The 13th book~ lets dance. *seen published date* Oh drat, I'm late to the news.Seeing Spook and his Apprentice adventure coming to an end made me sad. From this point, all the readers who know this story will eventually know that the Spook adventure will end no matter how and why it will; and you always wish and hope that's its not. I don't know how to think about this book. My thoughts are clattered in all places, its like

Hrm. I seem to be in the minority, but this wasnt really what Id been hoping for...Grimalkin was awesome, easily the best part of the book for me, but Im kind of disappointed overall.Disappointed with how the character of Alice was handled.Disappointed that John Gregorys death was revealed almost as an afterthought.Disappointed that what should have been the grand finale to an epic 13 book series was in fact just set up for a new series.I really, really, really wanted to love this book, but too

So, I've been reading this series for a very long time (maybe 5-6 years now) and somehow I always stumble upon the next book. In the end, it became a little bit like a chore, since I find the writing simplistic and I feel like I've outgrown it. When I finally picked up this book, I was expecting a decent book with a decent ending that would give me a decent time- a fitting end to all those years I spent following the story.Well, boy oh boy Mr. Delaney, you shocked me big time. I was on the edge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog